Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: CRP Relaunch Announcement  (Read 3912 times)

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
CRP Relaunch Announcement
« on: December 04, 2020, 02:11:06 AM »
Hello Warband RP Community,

Over the past few days and weeks CRP has been in development and I'm happy to now officially announce that CRP will be releasing in the hopefully near future. Our team has been working hard to provide a fresh new outlook on the scenario, new rules, an amazing map, interesting new lore and new ideas which you'll all start to see soon.

Our goals with this server is to bring up the population of the RP community to its former great heights, increase the amount of fun and interesting new events both within the scenario and outside the scenario, increase the standard of roleplay, maintain a solid and consistent server and player base and overall provide players with the best possible experience.

To help promote and keep players on a single server Hani and myself have jointly worked on this project instead of making our own separate projects alongside Markz, Jokah, Guts, Rat and Sage

A large part of our scenario at least initially is the Vaegirs of Ismirala which will be a consistent event-faction managed and maintained by the staff team and volunteers of the community the bridge into Ismirala land will be designated as a permanent combat zone which the Vaegirs cannot leave with this faction we plan to promote many events both passive and combat based, event characters will be unable to leave the keep unless a designated leader is around to lead them and monitor a good standard of RP.

All of our faction leader slots have been filled and we hope people will contact the leaders of each faction on the forums or faction application section and ask to join them, although independent nobility and support nobles are still required.

Swadian Faction 1: Demivar and Mouselord

Swadian Faction 2: Buns and Alders

Nordic Faction 1: Hani and Ryan

Nordic Faction 2: Irishmike and Digoo

We hope to encourage people also to make more interesting and fun independent groups with an organisation application especially before release and applying for staff and nobles so we can make this scenario the best one yet. Over the coming days you'll start to see a more clear picture of what we are making but for now here is a brief overview of the lore and scenario.

We hope to see you there!

Tehlrog

Brief Lore Overview

The Curin river lies deep in the heartland of traditional Nordic territory. Yet all is not well in the old Nordic Kingdom as war has reached them on all fronts and they are now on their last legs. The most recent war with the powerful Kingdom of Swadia has finally come to an end, leaving the Nords battered and bloody, and having lost territories both west and south of the river. Seeing the Nords to be weak, the Kingdom of Vaegirs has capitalized and declared war to take the northern Nordic realms, while the Swadians have simultaneously declared on the Kingdom of the Vaegirs to take their lands to the east of Dhirim. Only the sheer luck of a southern Rhodok invasion has halted the path of the Swadian war machine.

Tehlrog now lies in a precarious situation. The Earl of Tehlrog Castle has converted to Makerism in the peace deals, while his devout vassal to the north, the Thane of Fenada, remains true to his Norse faith. He must now deal with issues within and without, for two new Swadian lords now lie just to his south across the Curin river.

These new lords of Swadia share no love for each other, for after their long march and war contributions, each believed the region south of the river would be given to them. Their rivalry throughout the campaign has left them at odds, with the lands split between them. The villages of Ambean and Vayejeg were a prize together, but only a meager reward individually. It may just be that the greatest threat will not be the Nords across the river, but the scheming of their fellow countrymen.

All the while a fragile peace remain between the Nords and Swadians kept together by a shared enmity for the Vaegirs in their keep to the North. The keep is well supplied, well defended, and it is ready to withstand a long and arduous siege, while the new and current inhabitants of the Tehlrog region are preparing to obliged them with such a siege. Though, as time drones on, will it be enough to halt the Nords and Swadians coming to blows?

« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 12:44:56 AM by Jokah »

Offline Tyrion

• View Profile
Re: CRP Relaunch Announcement
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 02:42:15 AM »
Hope everyone enjoys the scenario.

Offline Jack32

• I move.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 02:55:07 AM »
This is the best early christmas present ive had.

Thank you all for making this.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:24:27 AM by CaptainJack »
We move.

Offline Karling

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 04:11:51 AM »
haha very epic  8)

Offline Kume

• View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2020, 06:12:10 PM »
I think it is the time to ask the question that everyone wanted to know

Is this crp 7 or 8?

Offline nej nej nej

• View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2020, 06:16:59 PM »
I think it is the time to ask the question that everyone wanted to know

Is this crp 7 or 8?

Offline aLex

• Some people say the most illogical of things.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2020, 01:19:43 AM »
Started Warband RP on Pax1 so I missed all the CRP's, it'll be interesting to try out  8)

Offline Jack32

• I move.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2020, 07:48:29 AM »
Started Warband RP on Pax1 so I missed all the CRP's, it'll be interesting to try out  8)

You will love it.
We move.

Offline Bacteria

• *stabs u* epic swag
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2020, 02:27:24 AM »
absolutely awesomesauce imo

Offline Theodaric

• Cogito, ergo meme.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2020, 02:28:14 AM »
absolutely awesomesauce imo

One may hazzard to go as far as to call it cool beans.

Offline The Emperors Death Korp

• Got shot in the anus
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2020, 04:22:08 PM »
I started out warband rp on Krenn 4 so ive missed lots of the scenario's of old. so I missed so much of the high era Warband rp
They want to surrender? No they want us to surrender. Nuts!

Offline Úlfur

• First one into Battle, Last one into Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2020, 06:05:09 PM »
I started out warband rp on Krenn 4 so ive missed lots of the scenario's of old. so I missed so much of the high era Warband rp

Same.
Looking forward to see how this all plays out, best of luck to everyone!

Offline Keg

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2020, 11:04:11 PM »
As a retard who started RPing on Pax, it will be nice to interact with the Grandaddy of RP.
Níl beart níos críonna, ná bheith go síoraí ag cur preab san ól.
Spoiler: ShowHide
 Pax 1: Dmytry Grovchenko
Pax 2: Farce of a server, not worth a mention.
Krenn 1: Caolfinn Breathnach
Krenn 2: Ghaazi al Rafiq
Ilyafa Sammabas
Darkmyre: Vigbjord Sigtyrsson
Ruler RP: Albrecht von Zahringen

Offline dabbie :3

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2020, 02:18:24 AM »
erp unbanned

count me in 8)