Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: A quick fix.  (Read 2737 times)

Offline ZannyTheGranny

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: A quick fix.
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2021, 08:34:57 PM »
The entirety of Fenada, Some Sarranid noble that got accepted that logged on once and never again, pretty sure there are some Tehlrog nobles inactive aswell, which idk their names of.
The leader of Fenada happens to be online right as we speak so lies

Offline Digoo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2021, 09:19:57 PM »
Aye Fenada nobles  been on most the week

Offline shin

• Washed up degen.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2021, 09:42:23 PM »
I'd be happier with less nobles in general. I don't think replacing existing nobles is a good idea for this reason. Just let the characters run their course and die off without being replaced. A faction only needs an FL, a supporting noble, perhaps a knight or two and perhaps a lady for a good solid base of leadership.

Activity comes and goes, especially in the lulls that naturally always happen post-war.

I'd ask faction leaders to instead focus on giving more power to the trusted members of their faction. Captain of the guard, sergeant, their bailiff, an accountant or steward, whoever runs their businesses for their resource. The players can be just as influential and important to the RP without a noble title.

Offline Witch Nebula

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2021, 09:56:55 PM »
We all love Kath

Yet for some reason someone wants to kill her xD. It surprised me lol.

Offline Jack32

• I move.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2021, 10:22:59 PM »
I'd be happier with less nobles in general. I don't think replacing existing nobles is a good idea for this reason. Just let the characters run their course and die off without being replaced. A faction only needs an FL, a supporting noble, perhaps a knight or two and perhaps a lady for a good solid base of leadership.

Activity comes and goes, especially in the lulls that naturally always happen post-war.

I'd ask faction leaders to instead focus on giving more power to the trusted members of their faction. Captain of the guard, sergeant, their bailiff, an accountant or steward, whoever runs their businesses for their resource. The players can be just as influential and important to the RP without a noble title.

That makes sense, fewer nobles is better in my opinion too, But then you have an independent noble who logged on for an hour and never logged on again. One specifically named Omar Zahal. And there are a few others who I just haven't seen on in ages. They take up space for people that actually wanna play the game.
We move.

Offline Witch Nebula

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2021, 10:35:05 PM »
That makes sense, fewer nobles is better in my opinion too, But then you have an independent noble who logged on for an hour and never logged on again. One specifically named Omar Zahal. And there are a few others who I just haven't seen on in ages. They take up space for people that actually wanna play the game.

With 30 players on during 'WAR' and week ends I guess there is enough room for everyone :).

Offline Yusuf

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2021, 12:54:25 AM »

Omar Zahal is not accepted yet as a Noble. That person is in fact waiting for the admins to do something about their application. The person came online once but that was for an hour, otherwise they currently have irl things to attend to but were very active in the past.

Offline Yoko

• View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2021, 01:11:00 AM »
You know what would be the best fix, stop making wars for stupidity.
I thought this knew war was made by tehlrog on valants cause of a chars death, apparently however it was ambean who declared on tehlrog cause "be mah vassal"

We just came from a big war and stuff was slowly getting back to norms, way to kill the vibe and the server

(If this is untrue then correct me, but you should then remind Tehlrog leadership of the truth too)

Offline Stoniestpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2021, 01:41:18 AM »
Tehlrog was meant to be a vassal of the Ambean when they arrived onto the map. Them being freed probably lead to an inevitable war. The death of one character shouldn't cause a massive war unless it is a leading noble from a faction.

Uriah and Byron just want to run the tavern god damn it, no more wars, it kills the population.  >:(
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Stoniestpepper/

Anything you are wanting to discuss with me that I have posted, I am free for a conversation.

Offline The Emperors Death Korp

• Got shot in the anus
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2021, 01:45:41 AM »
Tehlrog was meant to be a vassal of the Ambean when they arrived onto the map. Them being freed probably lead to an inevitable war. The death of one character shouldn't cause a massive war unless it is a leading noble from a faction.

Uriah and Byron just want to run the tavern god damn it, no more wars, it kills the population.  >:(
I think to keep telrog from being cucked early on and to give them freedom to do what they want. They were given independence by jollly old king and also we finally get a good ass tavern as the server dies.
They want to surrender? No they want us to surrender. Nuts!

Offline Yoko

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2021, 01:49:06 AM »

I don't believe tehlrog was meant to be a vassal.  @Jokah  ?
That'd just create even more stupidity.

Offline Stoniestpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2021, 01:54:37 AM »
I don't believe tehlrog was meant to be a vassal.  @Jokah  ?
That'd just create even more stupidity.

It was the original plan ICly, if I remember correctly, MarkZ freed them OOCly for them to have some freedom, people feel limited for some reason as a vassal. Even when scenarios where the entire map is a vassal have lasted for a few years.

Anything you are wanting to discuss with me that I have posted, I am free for a conversation.

Offline Yoko

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2021, 01:56:16 AM »
It was the original plan ICly if I remember correctly MarkZ freed them OOCly for them to have some freedom, people feel limited for some reason as a vassal. Even when scenarios where the entire map is a vassal have lasted for a few years.
which scenarios?
And yeah people feel limited, it's quite obvious why

Offline Stoniestpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2021, 02:01:15 AM »
which scenarios?
And yeah people feel limited, it's quite obvious why
Lvennkhal lasted nearly lasted three years with the map being ruled by one Lord or Countess, events would change such as Swadians invading or the Sarranids invading, creating a bit of tension but the majority of WRP's life span, Lvennkhal was under one ruler with Lords or Knights running castles/villages or running about doing their own thing.

I left the RP scene in about 2014 and only recently returned, so I am unsure of what other scenarios have been like, sorry.

Offline Yoko

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2021, 02:09:55 AM »
Lvennkhal lasted nearly lasted three years with the map being ruled by one Lord or Countess, events would change such as Swadians invading or the Sarranids invading, creating a bit of tension but the majority of WRP's life span, Lvennkhal was under one ruler with Lords or Knights running castles/villages or running about doing their own thing.

I left the RP scene in about 2014 and only recently returned, so I am unsure of what other scenarios have been like, sorry.
Yeah they were good. Crp 4 was similar I believe. But times have changed.
Plus if that were to happen with this one, we all know what'd happen.

People are sick of these wars. What happened to just normal roleplay? There was no reason to start this war lol

You've basically killed a faction and taken another step closer to ending this scenario.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal