Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Announcement 09/03/2021  (Read 500 times)

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Announcement 09/03/2021
« on: March 09, 2021, 03:50:45 AM »
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to update you, I had to leave for a week to deal with some real-life stuff but I am back now and am off work for the next week but things seem to have deteriorated in my absence.

I plan on finishing the Ismirala storyline event where players will attempt to capture Ismirala then after that I will appoint some more people to run events and maybe do a few myself but so far my own experience with this community has been mostly negative.

Now I am happy to continue running CRP it has had some of the largest pop in recent years, myself and our team are happy to continue events, activities,picking new nobles and maintaining the rules but please remember this is a volunteer position with a very small pool to pick people from and the attitude the community has can easily tear down a person's willpower be it staff or players needed to fill important IC roles.

If you feel someone else could do better or if people simply want to jump on the next “new server” bandwagon then I won’t lose sleep over it but it’s something I doubt most people able and willing to run servers have already done it and most don’t last more than 3 months, for those that want to establish a more stable and long running server please work with me, make your own roleplay, keep a better OOC attitude to staff and your fellow players and play the coming events because I won’t give up on CRP until the community does.

In other words really up to the community if CRP sticks around for the long haul.

The Ismirala event will likely take place on the weekend and I will be making some internal changes to staff, nobles, mapping and other things including following the promises we laid out in the last announcement but don’t expect them to be publicly announced this time.

Thank you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal