Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: A few event ideas.  (Read 776 times)

Offline Stoniestpepper

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
A few event ideas.
« on: February 25, 2021, 12:48:12 AM »
Jousting events
Hosted by the Vayjeg faction, prize money around 500 gold for 1st, 2nd 300, 3rd 100. Along with this event a general feast will be held within the keep to celebrate the joust and for people to mingle (The Lord is celebrating the upgrading of Vayjeg)

Khergit mini-Horde
A wild band of Khergit horse archers have been spotted pillaging their way through the Vaegir lands and reports have made their way to the local Nobility! The horde is fearsome and only by banding together as a unified people, Nord, Vaegir and Swadian can we defeat the fearsome horde!
(Little to no risk of CK, around 10=20 Khergit event characters who are either intended to be CK'd or leave the map forever shall work together to harass the locals, only by all of the factions putting their differences a side can they stop these fearsome nomads)

Heresy you say?
Word of the Airlyn faith has reached Mother Church who are not best pleased of an idol being worshipped outside of the accepted three sects of Makerism, an Inquisitorial force has been mustered together to venture into the land and discover the truth, will the Airyln sect be branded a heresy or shall they be able to prove their faith and possibly be accepted as one of the official sects of Makerism?
(A small band of inqusitors headed by four priests and four guards have been sent by the Church and the King to discover the meanings behind the faith as word of their victories and praise to an idol not accepted by the Mother Church are becoming more and more wide spread within the Royal Court)

The Great Conversion of the Invaders
As the invader's religion from Junme has lost favour with the nobility in the Nordic Lords and Thegns, small hold outs of minor nobility desperately cling to the religion from across the sea. the Jarls of the Kingdom are also desperate to keep the Kingdom together no matter the King's and Peasantry's want to cling to their old beliefs. A Nordic Makerist Jarl who has recently converted with his Household priest and personal Retinue have travelled in an attempt to bring the Fenada Thegn into the fold with the rest of the Nobility of the Kingdom. The Jarl shall try his best to convince then people of Fenada too, promoting the benefits of belonging to an organised religion instead of the unorganised religion he left behind.
(In line with the server lore, the Kingdom of the Nords are in the midst of a massive collapse, most likely in a few months the Kingdom will fall into control of local Jarls who all claim to their right to the throne of the Nordic Kingdom. It would make sense for a Jarl to be concerned with seeing if the Thegn of Fenada will be a problem; the rest of the noblity of the Kingdom have already converted to the Makerist religion, only peasants and the King holding to the invasive religion. The Jarl is intended to leave the land along with his retinue, depending on the outcome of the event and if the Thegn converts, the priest may stay on as the invasive religion falls apart.

(I will add to this list of ideas as they come to me, please post any suggestions too! I think getting some events going to unify us all shall help spread better RP instead of the same boring war RP we have found ourselves in)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 06:50:41 AM by Stoniestpepper »
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Stoniestpepper/

Anything you are wanting to discuss with me that I have posted, I am free for a conversation.

Offline vPaperMario

• View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
Re: A few event ideas.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 12:57:43 AM »

Offline Stoniestpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 12:59:28 AM »

Anything you are wanting to discuss with me that I have posted, I am free for a conversation.

Offline Seán

• Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 01:11:14 AM »
All good ideas - hope to see them soon. More events, in general, would be nice to keep things interesting during these /peaceful/ times.

Offline Stoniestpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2021, 01:13:20 AM »
All good ideas - hope to see them soon. More events, in general, would be nice to keep things interesting during these /peaceful/ times.

Thank you for your input! I am hoping to come up with some ideas that help us work together against outside forces, and then general events that should bring us together! I am coming up with more ideas so I will put some more in when I have the ideas

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2021, 05:02:14 AM »
FYI I have alot of events I'm trying to do but players keep trying to kill each other 😂

Offline Vernon

• Sorry princess, I only date crack whores
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2021, 06:03:52 AM »
FYI I have alot of events I'm trying to do but players keep trying to kill each other 😂
And admins trying to kill the server :DDD

Offline Bacteria

• *stabs u* epic swag
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2021, 06:08:47 AM »
Khergit mini-Horde
A wild band of Khergit horse archers have been spotted pillaging their way through the Vaegir lands and reports have made their way to the local Nobility! The horde is fearsome and only by banding together as a unified people, Nord, Vaegir and Swadian can we defeat the fearsome horde!
(Little to no risk of CK, around 10=20 Khergit event characters who are either intended to be CK'd or leave the map forever shall work together to harass the locals, only by all of the factions putting their differences a side can they stop these fearsome nomads)

"little to no risk of ck" until they are subjugated into great horde and destroy all factions 8)

Offline Stoniestpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 07:45:24 AM »

I don’t doubt that you do, I was merely putting forward some ideas I had

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal