Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Building request update  (Read 454 times)

Offline Sage McQuincy

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Building request update
« on: February 20, 2021, 05:14:48 PM »
Hey everyone,

There's been a lot of demand for private housing, and so far I have not replied to any of them because we are running out of door and chest IDs.
I made a list of door IDs that are not locked, and can be used double (1 being a TP door, and one being a rotatable door).

This means that every faction can have +2 private houses. (a public building requiring a locked door or chest is also considered private housing).
Anything behind a locked door will be very basic (bed, chest, table and chairs)
Faction leaders can vouch on BRs, of steam/discord me if it's about private BRs.
Eventually it's possible another +1 can be built.

I also had a lot of requests for crafting stations. We are not going to allow crafting stations to be built. This is because of KB limits, chest limits, locked door limits, and if I accept 1, I have to accept all. And that's a lot of requests.

I will also not be adding more resources: fields, mills, breweries, winepresses, fish spawns, etc. This is mainly for KB reasons, since if I accept 1, I have to accept all. And before we know it we will have all resources everywhere across the map.

Offline vPaperMario

• View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
Re: Building request update
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 05:18:53 PM »
In terms of craftsman, are they needing to share crafting points?

Offline Sage McQuincy

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 09:06:47 AM »
In terms of craftsman, are they needing to share crafting points?

Yes

Offline Hakkir_Ragnarsson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 11:34:29 AM »
As long as you are not expecting us to share with more than a total of 3 people per shop that would be fine.

There is just not enough room to accommodate in terms of chest storage and trust with a new person coming into a workspace of 2 trusted smiths for example.

It would also be nice in future to be notified by an admin that a new smith is joining their shop without us logging in and wondering why there is a stranger in our workspace leading us into shock and thinking we have been robbed etc..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal