Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Regarding Craftsmen  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Tyrion

• View Profile
Regarding Craftsmen
« on: February 18, 2021, 05:41:58 PM »
I'm going to make this short. As you all know, we've not exactly processed anything regarding craftsmen or professions. For the sake of going through them we're going to have an activity check for craftsmen. Please post here if you are a craftsman by stating your IC name, and your profession.

Offline Native Clan Fighter#8

• View Profile
Re: Regarding Craftsmen
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 05:46:51 PM »
whats the point of craftsmen if u just spawn in tincan server admins anyway (

Offline kean101

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 05:52:36 PM »
Bjorn_Burnouf Weaponsmith although i think having t3 at 700 hours is fucking stupid :\

Offline vPaperMario

• View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 05:55:38 PM »
Bjorn_Burnouf Weaponsmith although i think having t3 at 700 hours is fucking stupid :\
I would disagree. T3 is insanely good items compared to all the other weapons/gear on the server. 700 crafting hours is just under 30 days of in game crafting. Which to me is extremely fair due to the fact that if you got T3 within mere days, then what's the point in crafting all together?

Offline Aladdin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2021, 05:58:53 PM »
Alaaddin_Ganja Fletcher T1

I applied but not approved yet. If you take a looki I would be appreciate.

http://calradia.role-play.community/index.php/topic,1207.0.html
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 03:40:19 PM by Aladdin »

Offline kean101

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 06:01:03 PM »
I would disagree. T3 is insanely good items compared to all the other weapons/gear on the server. 700 crafting hours is just under 30 days of in game crafting. Which to me is extremely fair due to the fact that if you got T3 within mere days, then what's the point in crafting all together?
Considering anyone can get t3 without useing craftsmen it only hurts us as no one will want it because they can just buy it from admins anyway and no one is going to sit for 30 days straight crafting weapons nonstop even if you have no life there is not 30 days worth of items people want so it just removes the need for it alltogether and makes it harder for us to pay rent as no new players want t2 or 1 since its all the same players just spawning with gear as mercs or in factions at this point

Offline Yoko

• View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 06:24:06 PM »
Considering anyone can get t3 without useing craftsmen it only hurts us as no one will want it because they can just buy it from admins anyway and no one is going to sit for 30 days straight crafting weapons nonstop even if you have no life there is not 30 days worth of items people want so it just removes the need for it alltogether and makes it harder for us to pay rent as no new players want t2 or 1 since its all the same players just spawning with gear as mercs or in factions at this point
+The amount of time things take, and crafting costs etc, thankfully most craftsmen don't rip people off

Offline Witch Nebula

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 06:47:34 PM »
Katharina Dleoffsdottir tanner level 2

Offline Tirtil

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 06:53:40 PM »
Nikos Gauthier weaponsmith tier 2

Admin spawn almost everyone tincans and tier 3 weapons, even its impossible to reach tier 3 before the scenario ends, its impossible to make profits and pay the rent at the same time.

I have an assumption that they wanted to make professions in a way that their ooc squad said "hey we wont make any profession app, just spawn us tier 3 stuff and nerf professions so people cant make money and reach to high tier items"

funny fact is even if you're tier 3 crafting cost is 5k for a weapon that cost 6k and material expenses etc, leaves you 700 coppers for a whole week. So after the end of the scenario we'll be making 700 coppers per week IF WE CAN FIND CUSTOMER yes.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 06:58:07 PM by Tirtil »

Offline Witch Nebula

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2021, 07:03:37 PM »
Nikos Gauthier weaponsmith tier 2

Admin spawn almost everyone tincans and tier 3 weapons, even its impossible to reach tier 3 before the scenario ends, its impossible to make profits and pay the rent at the same time.

I have an assumption that they wanted to make professions in a way that their ooc squad said "hey we wont make any profession app, just spawn us tier 3 stuff and nerf professions so people cant make money and reach to high tier items"

funny fact is even if you're tier 3 crafting cost is 5k for a weapon that cost 6k and material expenses etc, leaves you 700 coppers for a whole week. So after the end of the scenario we'll be making 700 coppers per week IF WE CAN FIND CUSTOMER yes.

I have some customers and probably have 1k per week, yet gold farmers get 5 times my weekly profit.

Offline brightzahi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 07:14:54 PM »
Jorgen_Ingemarsson Armor smith

I just want to earn enough to afford a horse, good rp doggo, some nice fancy cloth... and rent

Also do the server even have enough demand to sustain all craftman to reach T3? Sure the server might have enough demand to buy a 30 days worth of crafting items from a smith/tanner/tailor or two, but three or four? Unlikely as market is getting quite saturated.

Offline Witch Nebula

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2021, 08:07:30 PM »
Jorgen_Ingemarsson Armor smith

I just want to earn enough to afford a horse, good rp doggo, some nice fancy cloth... and rent

Also do the server even have enough demand to sustain all craftman to reach T3? Sure the server might have enough demand to buy a 30 days worth of crafting items from a smith/tanner/tailor or two, but three or four? Unlikely as market is getting quite saturated.

I guess it could without admin merchant (I never bought from it but it seems like you can order whatever you want?)

Offline Úlfur

• First one into Battle, Last one into Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2021, 12:55:34 AM »
Wulfgar Dyrer
Fletcher T1

Offline habitual roleplayer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2021, 02:38:07 AM »
Christophe_var_Sardou

Fletcher, tier 2

I believe I have clocked up the required 700 hours to qualify for T3 now, pm me here or on discord and I can show you my crafting hours as proof

Offline waahid

• vaegir4life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2021, 03:07:11 AM »
Erkembald

Weaponsmith for Clan Krysolov

(Please rework the crafting system. It's non-sense how long it takes to reach another tier and or atleast lower the price of crafting costs so it evens it out. Just my suggestion, thanks)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal