Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: What is this???  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Uyryzmag

• View Profile
Re: What is this???
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2021, 02:58:28 PM »
how did she learn to shoot on horseback? provided she wasnt riding, but a poor nomad like uyryzmag, humble special character, feels way less special now  :'(

Offline Vernon

• Sorry princess, I only date crack whores
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2021, 03:01:36 PM »
how did she learn to shoot on horseback? provided she wasnt riding, but a poor nomad like uyryzmag, humble special character, feels way less special now  :'(

sorry u dont have a b00sy so u suck automatically

Offline Perry

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2021, 03:05:28 PM »
Got me thinking, doesn't horse archery require tier 3 riding? Who the fuck gave a support noble lady tier 3 riding?

Offline Sarah

• yeehaw
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2021, 03:08:48 PM »
smh here we go...

people are salty because they got shot (1) I didnt even know horse archery was banned otherwise i wouldnt have been fighting

(2) lola wasnt gonna fight until she got shot in the arm while trying to help the sarranids, i rped her being angry, stupid and reckless (sound familiar, ohh every char on the server)

(3) i do do rolls for everything, thats how shes having triplets, and thats how her babies arent exactly healthy right now

(4) stop acting like lola did bad shit by fighting when she literally got shot HELPING the enemies mercs

(5) dont pretend like this thread wasnt made just so someone can be the edgey kiddo who made fun of the girl haha xd im so cool lol right guys

i already said i wouldnt do it again, despite only doing it for ic reasons, so get over it, stop complaining because ur bad at the game and know youd die to a girl with 15 fps, 140 ping and no real armour
yeehaw

Offline Sarah

• yeehaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2021, 03:11:46 PM »
also id like to point out the fact that 50% of this server tries to find the smallest reason to bother me so they can be a cool kid, which was why i was afk in the town yesterday. (and got captured, thinking the town couldnt be attacked, yes ikr i was wrong what a stupid bitch right) anyways you want to talk about fail rp, how about shooting a pregnant woman clearly helping, or cutting down a pregnant woman who is clearly not even present? are you telling me your chars enjoy cutting down pregnant woman for no reason?
yeehaw

Offline Hagaron

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2021, 03:12:37 PM »
Horse archery has been removed from the server, the person involved has been talked to regarding the expected standard of roleplay on the server.

yes

Locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal