Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: What is this???  (Read 1546 times)

Offline Vernon

• Sorry princess, I only date crack whores
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
What is this???
« on: February 15, 2021, 09:26:49 AM »
https://i.gyazo.com/5f3a66fb4ae85261f6d2c373de34c9c6.mp4

Okay so a pregnant noble lady, with triplets in her belly, that is 155cm tall, in a tight as fuck noble dress, fighting, on a horse, with a bow

excuse me??

okay, I was kind of tolerating a battle lesbian running around wounding people over pies and getting away with it for being female but this, this is another level

P.S:

mmmm that just adds to the realism

battle heterosexual  8)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 11:12:14 AM by Vernon »

Offline Archie

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: What is this???
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 09:33:48 AM »
first time playing crp?

Offline ZannyTheGranny

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 09:52:40 AM »
Cheeky little CK is warranted here

Offline Tirtil

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 10:36:30 AM »
https://i.gyazo.com/5f3a66fb4ae85261f6d2c373de34c9c6.mp4

Okay so a pregnant noble lady, with triplets in her belly, in a tight as fuck noble dress, fighting, on a horse, with a bow

excuse me??

okay, I was kind of tolerating a battle lesbian running around wounding people over pies and getting away with it for being female but this, this is another level

and when they get knocked out all nords jump on you and say "u attacked our woman, I want weregild of 58666 denars." nice shit dude

Offline Jokah

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2021, 10:39:33 AM »
Horse archery has been removed from the server, the person involved has been talked to regarding the expected standard of roleplay on the server.

Offline Jack32

• I move.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2021, 12:28:57 PM »
Isabella de Osten all over again. Luckily she isn't wearing +40 gear yet.
We move.

Offline Oslo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2021, 12:44:32 PM »
Does this mean you would need four ck tickets?
I don't remember all my characters : (
CRP1: Rolf and David Leatherhoff
CRP?: Kenneth Staffenage

Johnes

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2021, 02:05:26 PM »
Similar to the bs that happened at the start of the scenario, when people started trading in faction gear for better armor, and because of that people could no longer sell their gear to merchants.

And now you have Lola Triplets over here, doing this shit and because of it you decided to ban horse-archery.

I'm not a genius but restricting something because it was done wrongfully by someone is retarded in and of itself. As far as I'm aware what she did is nothing but FailRP and should only be treated as such.

Offline Perry

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2021, 02:06:19 PM »
Quote from: Jokah
The following rule has been removed:

4.3 Women may not wear any armor over the defense of 30 (Including any form of mail and excluding tribal outfit) and noblewomen may not wear weapons (excluding daggers) without applying to staff via ticket.

That's what happens when you do this.

Offline Vernon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2021, 02:09:36 PM »
That's what happens when you do this.

And this happened after the player who roleplays (more like, fail roleplays) Lola cried in general discussion about sexism and insulted everybody, very epic

Offline hrodgeir

• im not hrodgeir lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2021, 02:12:48 PM »
Similar to the bs that happened at the start of the scenario, when people started trading in faction gear for better armor, and because of that people could no longer sell their gear to merchants.

And now you have Lola Triplets over here, doing this shit and because of it you decided to ban horse-archery.

I'm not a genius but restricting something because it was done wrongfully by someone is retarded in and of itself. As far as I'm aware what she did is nothing but FailRP and should only be treated as such.
SHE IS REAL GIRL. YOU DARE INSULT?
I'm an idiot.

Offline Seán

• Nothing that’s worthwhile is ever easy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2021, 02:14:02 PM »

As Jones said I think it's unfair to punish the entire class due to the one mistake/misdoing of one person.

Offline OOC Fighter #3

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2021, 02:31:50 PM »
when she gives birth lola's babies better be having fetal alcohol syndrome because of the amount of wine she drinks, be mushy because she galloped all across the map, be retarded from the time she was knocked off her horse at the battle and finally also be in critical condition because she was cut down rofl
suffering

Offline hrodgeir

• im not hrodgeir lol
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2021, 02:46:56 PM »
You know I'm gonna start off by saying I know this will turn into a giant meme and that everyones just gonna meme on me for this, but I'm angry. Like telling people to suck my dick angry, and I dont have one. Like daemon you absolute monster, choke on my shlong for this. Firstly theres a retarded rule in place that women cant fight in dresses (noblewomen) makes zero sense, people saying its not possible, bitch how do you know you a fucking crossdresser??? like kiss my feet guys seriously taking my horse combat perms and saying theyre only for nobles and knights, i argue im about to be noble and theyre like yeah but youre a girl lol. NO BAD BAD BAD just stop cringelord. I know youre typing your cool kid funny meme sexist response right now, just stop. actually hug those few brain cells you managed to keep after playing warband for years and THINK about how annoyed youd be if you were dickless and had to deal with this shit. Yeah suck my dick guys
I'm an idiot.

Offline Vernon

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2021, 02:57:15 PM »
You know I'm gonna start off by saying I know this will turn into a giant meme and that everyones just gonna meme on me for this, but I'm angry. Like telling people to suck my dick angry, and I dont have one. Like daemon you absolute monster, choke on my shlong for this. Firstly theres a retarded rule in place that women cant fight in dresses (noblewomen) makes zero sense, people saying its not possible, bitch how do you know you a fucking crossdresser??? like kiss my feet guys seriously taking my horse combat perms and saying theyre only for nobles and knights, i argue im about to be noble and theyre like yeah but youre a girl lol. NO BAD BAD BAD just stop cringelord. I know youre typing your cool kid funny meme sexist response right now, just stop. actually hug those few brain cells you managed to keep after playing warband for years and THINK about how annoyed youd be if you were dickless and had to deal with this shit. Yeah suck my dick guys

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal