Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Ban appeal for Calphalon Zwarte  (Read 241 times)

Offline Calphalon

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Ban appeal for Calphalon Zwarte
« on: January 29, 2021, 06:17:22 PM »
Steam Link:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/hertogtoulgordon/

Character's Name: Calphalon_Zwarte

GUID: 4290545

Reasoning for the ban: Afk Farming

What happened, in your view:

I know I'm guilty and I don't want my ban to remove. However, I was doing AFK Farming with 4 extra keys and my main account (Calphalon_Zwarte) on the server. By 28.01.2021, I got around 400-500 coins in total. Today, at 18:00, while AFK farming, my accounts were banned and when I was trying to cover up the situation to the admins, my main account was banned for being ridiculous. I am 100% guilty but I can access the server after restart my modem or using a VPN with another key, but I don't want to lose my past roles and family role to be lost on the server, my friends called me so we started the family role. And for my other friends, I used this method to buy clothes or equipment for them, I have been acting on the server for a long time and I do not want the equipment I bought to lose and my past roles when I join the garrison. My suggestion is to reset the amount of money on me and turn the permanent ban into a timed ban. There is no point where I can defend myself, but I want to continue my role and I 'm sorry again and again.

How will you avoid being banned in future:
I won't ever log into the server with another Key anyway, I will never lie to admins and I will not try again, again. I just thought of an OOC way to make money and I'm so sorry again.

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Ban appeal for Calphalon Zwarte
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 11:53:01 AM »
You'll be unbanned with a caution further rule breaks will lead to a much lengthier ban and possibly item or character removal

Offline Calphalon

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: Ban appeal for Calphalon Zwarte
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 12:41:05 PM »
Thanks a lot, it will never happen again.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal