Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: The Featherless Pigeon Inn room extension *soon to be done*  (Read 107 times)

Offline MrFaptiful

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
The Featherless Pigeon Inn room extension *soon to be done*
« on: January 28, 2021, 03:32:37 AM »
Character name / organisation name: The Featherless Pigeon Inn
Steam of Discord name (or add me, my links are in the topic above):
Mr. Faptiful (can find me on discord)
Description of building: I already sent a message regarding it, just respond to me and have a look or more preferably have a call with me so I can describe you ALL of the changes and write it down for you so you would have no issue what so ever
Location of building: Tehlrog Inn
Reason for building: As the whole inn have been asked for rooms and sadly had to deny its waiters since all of the three rooms are already rented out. Bengt as a carpenter suggested adding an additional lock in the room and use it as additional [don't worry as the room is most likely made for sweats to heal their HP without paying or proper RP, we suggest to make a bench and remove the table on the second floor(I will send you the map as it is already done and I am just waiting for a response directly from sage)making it possible to rest there and heal up] rentable room. Another edition would be a door connected to the gate away building which is right next to it. With additional 3 rooms and 1 would act as a luxurious one. All of the rooms would require additional chest (including the one which will become lockable)

What will the building add in terms of role-play, or general fun in-game?: People finally able to get a roof over their heads and keep the economics flow as the inn we provide additional services for our customers who rent rooms. Such as 50% discount on all of our products + cleaning and changing of sheets. I am sure more people would be encouraged to go there as for now half of the people who visit it are either NPC guards as I like to call them to take their "daily ration" (free bread) or they want to sell me some goods. Rarely they buy as poachers and undercutting are really common here.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal