Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Unban Appeal  (Read 287 times)

Offline Gapel

• View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
Unban Appeal
« on: January 23, 2021, 08:52:45 PM »
Steam Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gapel/
Character's Name:
Erik
GUID:
Reasoning for the ban:
Allowing a banned player to use my key.
What happened, in your view:
I was talking with said player, we were hanging out and then we end up talking about him and being able to use my cd key for an event. At the time we thought it would be funny and a joke, and if he won the event, the coins would have been a nice added bonus , and although I had some regrets about it which I stated, I didn't take everything too seriously at the time, which with the benefit of hindsight, I regret now. My decision making is not great, sometimes i can troll and then roleplay serious, so this ban really gave me a hit back at reality at that what I was doing was wrong.

I'm not going to throw anyone under the bus or make it look like this was a player pressuring the decision, the player I let use my key is also my friend, we had no harsh intent. So this was fully my fault, if i never gave away my key, this wouldn't have happened. I also wanted to apologise to the players who this reckless act of mine, made them lose out on something, such as coins. So please take this as my apology, I'm regretful and sorry - I hope the admins will see this in light and believe me when I say I will not commit an offence of this type again, or an offence of any other type.

How will you avoid being banned in future:
Since i made a mistake and know I'm practically on my last thread here, being my first banned offence on this scenario, since i want to be unbanned so i can roleplay, which i find as fun, I'll be very cautious about my actions and if i know they are to be wrong, or against the rules. I won't do something because I think it'd be funny and for a laugh which is OOC or against the rules, nor will i do something because i want additional rewards in game. I'll do everything by myself on this character without anyone else going on it, and I'll make sure whatever i do is actually legal.

And if you have doubts about me doing something like this again, I'm fifteen, basically still a kid, I'm not trying to use my age as an excuse since everyone has a conscience and a brain, however with age, comes wisdom. It's known that people my age make a lot of mistakes and take dumb decisions , it's a part of growing up and a punishment is apart of learning, which is why i ask for you to allow me the most leniency that could be given in such a situation as thus.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 01:03:52 AM by Jokah »

Offline Jokah

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 01:03:02 AM »
Hello Gapel,

The staff team have discussed your appeal, you will be unbanned on 29/01/21.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal