Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Sygurd Gallamr Unban Appeal  (Read 486 times)

Offline Bloody Valentine

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Sygurd Gallamr Unban Appeal
« on: January 10, 2021, 07:52:50 PM »
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/MoneyHoesAndClothes/

Character's Name: Sygurd Gallamr

GUID: /

Reasoning for the ban: Fighting without IC Interaction, Trolling, FailRP

What happened, in your view: I spoke with several people and basically I feel like I was banned purely off logs of that day. There were tensions between the Swadians and Nords for several days mostly the Swadiands trying to KO us during fights (for example during the raider event) and I think most nords can vouch for it OOC. IC they are already backing me up on this since I shot The Baron. Most of them know it was me but literally lie about it. About the combat warnings dropped yesterday or the day before I can only say most of them were justified. I dropped one when they were crossing the bridge on a Vayjeg guard for the main reason: He was alone, he is one of the guys mostly hitting us in combat. I dropped one in the keep, to bait them out (yes that is maybe a fishy one) I dropped one on a priest saying he wanted my Earl dead (justified in my opinion) But I did not drop one at Vayejeg keep, that's something I did not do. And the combat without IC interaction, There is no point of me trying to RP with the lord with his full army when there is a crowd of 40 men. I'd simply get ignored. For the rest, I think in those situations I RPed correctly blaming most of it on a Vaegir spy. FailRP, I don't really see how I fail RPed maybe because I didn't want to engage in a conversation when the chat was blowing up because tensions. and Trolling? I don't think I've said more than 5 things OOC or trolled anywhere OOC?
I think even Rat can vouch for this when he allowed me to participate in his event.

How will you avoid being banned in future: Perhaps put more effort into RPing even in big crowds off groups and perhaps drop less combat warnings?

Offline Seltan

• Free Jimwulf
    • View Profile
Re: Sygurd Gallamr Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 07:59:27 PM »
I will go on record as saying that there was conflict between us and the swadians at this time. This wasnt a rofl lets go fight for no reason fight.

Offline shin

• Washed up degen.
    • View Profile
Re: Sygurd Gallamr Unban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 02:14:23 PM »
You'll be unbanned on the 23rd of January following staff discussion and your appeal.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal