Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: So like..?  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Jack32

• I move.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
Re: So like..?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2021, 11:07:34 PM »
idk bro captainjack32 is kinda bad

Ok Waer.
We move.

Offline Daemon

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2021, 12:44:47 AM »
refer to the prince.

Offline Stoniestpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2021, 12:53:36 PM »
Well if this is the server end I would just like to thank the people I've met on the server, I never really expected much from CRP when I decided to come back to Warband RP scene but a lot of the new people are fantastic roleplayers in a shitty scenario, as for the old hats, you lot were great to RP with again, the RP in Ambean and Valant gave me serious WRP vibes at times and I loved it.

The scenario's down fall was the wrong people being staff and thus abusing their power, towards the end of the scenario we had a near perfect team in my mind who tried their best to do what they could to add some life, but the map wasn't up to scratch no matter how much Cheeta tried to fix it.

Also would like to thank Wulf, dude was a pleasure to be around in Valants as our Knight-Commander and was a fucking fantastic admin, he tried his best to keep shit rolling and add interesting events, but when people are just so done with the scenario, there is only so much you can do to inject life into a dying thing.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Stoniestpepper/

Anything you are wanting to discuss with me that I have posted, I am free for a conversation.

Offline Rurimidori

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2021, 01:10:15 PM »
idk i tried my best

but everyone left staff one by one and in the end we're left with only admins with 0 permissions

shrug

Offline Kume

• View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2021, 01:34:31 PM »
I do feel bad for the staff members and community who truly wanted this server to do well. Poor management early on really hurt this scenario. The fact that one faction was not even allowed to choose their supporting nobles/warriors is not something I like to hear. the complete disregard from certain staff members towards the community with how they acted shocks me greatly. You are a staff member you aren't suppose to be starting fights and drama but ending them. I will not name any names but you know who you are. This community was also extremely toxic with how they acted. Hell you guys gave Modern warfare a run for its money with how toxic yall were. The inability to separate ic from occ is sad, like goddamn its a pixel not real life.
I like the fact u mentioned that we werent allowed to choose our own support nobles/warrior sets.Imagine the Staff forcing FL to choose Waer (Because waer promised kingsman he'd pay some real $$ for that position) and some other irrelevant people over me, becca, thyrell and philo i believe which we were the key people to make the faction grow and remain active/.
Glad the server died cause senior admins barely cared about the community, their main priority was to boost the server pop by promising free gear to ppl via organizations.

And last but not least
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 01:39:29 PM by Kume »

Offline Nie

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2021, 03:23:00 PM »
idk i tried my best

but everyone left staff one by one and in the end we're left with only admins with 0 permissions

shrug

Ah yes,admins couldn't do shit and everything was left to be dealt with by senior admins when senior admins were inactive af.

Offline Witch Nebula

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2021, 03:58:18 PM »
Well if this is the server end I would just like to thank the people I've met on the server, I never really expected much from CRP when I decided to come back to Warband RP scene but a lot of the new people are fantastic roleplayers in a shitty scenario, as for the old hats, you lot were great to RP with again, the RP in Ambean and Valant gave me serious WRP vibes at times and I loved it.

The scenario's down fall was the wrong people being staff and thus abusing their power, towards the end of the scenario we had a near perfect team in my mind who tried their best to do what they could to add some life, but the map wasn't up to scratch no matter how much Cheeta tried to fix it.

I didn't expect anything either from CRP. A lot of people complain but to me it's CRP being CRP. It didn't change, always the same people, staff, abuses, dramas. Same music, same dance.
I came back for Yoko and had a lot of fun playing Katharina! I forced myself (and failed sometimes) to stay away from the forum and to listen at OOC. It worked pretty much because I still ignore most of the reasons (the detailed facts) of the server's death. I managed to stay in a bubble of RP, I'm a bit sad it ends but again, when your expectations are low you are prepared for the worst.

Offline Stoniestpepper

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2021, 04:00:26 PM »
I didn't expect anything either from CRP. A lot of people complain but to me it's CRP being CRP. It didn't change, always the same people, staff, abuses, dramas. Same music, same dance.
I came back for Yoko and had a lot of fun playing Katharina! I forced myself (and failed sometimes) to stay away from the forum and to listen at OOC. It worked pretty much because I still ignore most of the reasons (the detailed facts) of the server's death. I managed to stay in a bubble of RP, I'm a bit sad it ends but again, when your expectations are low you are prepared for the worst.

Loved your RP as Katharina, playing a mute character is very difficult but when done right it is beautiful, the little friendship between her and Uriah was always a nice to break up the constant hostilities. The more involved I became as a leader within two factions, the more and more I had to use the forums and it's been... interesting.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Stoniestpepper/

Anything you are wanting to discuss with me that I have posted, I am free for a conversation.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal