Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Ban appeal for Styr  (Read 394 times)

Offline Styr

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Ban appeal for Styr
« on: February 13, 2021, 03:56:23 PM »
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Possebaby/

Character's Name: Styr

GUID: I have no idea.

Reasoning for the ban: I do not know.

What happened, in your view: Yesterday I was playng the game normally, Nothing special happened and then I logged and went to sleep. Today I start the game and it says that I am banned from CRP server.

How will you avoid being banned in future: Well If I knew the reason why I got banned, I would redeem myself for sure. Because I'm way too far to break any rules, I have never been banned on CRP server before, this is my first time, So If I did something illegal or If I break some rule, Just let me know and that will never happen again for sure, I really enjoy playng on CRP and I have to say that this is the best RP server so far. Thanks.

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
Re: Ban appeal for Styr
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 04:30:29 PM »
Banned for meta-game and ilegal wealth transfer.

If that helps.

Offline Styr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 04:38:04 PM »
Well I was informed about the wealth transfer and I didn't know that it was Illegal, I was informed by Alberic deveruex, He gave me a warning, I told him that I didn't know that  and I was sorry about that, and I promised him that It would never happen again. I am guilty about that there's nothing I can say to justify my actions because I am simply guilty and I get that. I promise that wealth transfers would never happen again. If such things happen again you can ban me permanently. But as long as the meta game goes, I have no Idea what meta game  you are talking about good sir.

Offline Styr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 05:31:32 PM »
Banned for meta-game and ilegal wealth transfer.

If that helps.
Hello ?

Offline Daemon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 06:29:49 PM »
Hi, I'm the banning admin and the reason you were banned for Meta game. You were cked as a vaegir then gave the gear to a character called Orell. Then after Orell was killed you transferred once again to a new character named Varg. I was letting you off with a perm with appeal. I was then informed of a scene involving your character and logs showed that you caused the Vaegirs to be arrested due to your illegal character orell. The scene would have never occurred if you were never wealth transferring. The FL agreed with me and this is the fairest way to punish you.

Your ban will be removed in 4 days.

Offline Styr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 06:55:06 PM »
Hi, I'm the banning admin and the reason you were banned for Meta game. You were cked as a vaegir then gave the gear to a character called Orell. Then after Orell was killed you transferred once again to a new character named Varg. I was letting you off with a perm with appeal. I was then informed of a scene involving your character and logs showed that you caused the Vaegirs to be arrested due to your illegal character orell. The scene would have never occurred if you were never wealth transferring. The FL agreed with me and this is the fairest way to punish you.

Your ban will be removed in 4 days.
  I didn't know that wealth transfer was illegal thus I am guilty and I get that. That would never happen again I give you my word. However on ''varg'' character I never told anyone that Orell was CKed by the vaegirs, If you guys void the whole inprisonment scenario because of the Illegal char, I get that aswell. But I just want you to know that, I never told anyone about Orells murder Icly, I got a message on steam from my buddy he asked me to get on the server and I simply said that Orell got cked by vaegirs. That was the only OOC knowledge I gave up to someone ( I just told him the reason why I could not get on the server as Orell) So everything what happened after Orell's death was legit in my opinion, Char was missing for days and people were asking questions ICly. If you guys void the whole scenario just because of a Illegal char which should have never been on the server, I get that aswell. I promise such things will never happen again, So if there is a small chance to get myself Unbanned right now, I would really much appreciate it. I really enjoy playng on CRP guys. Thanks.

Offline Daemon

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2021, 08:41:08 AM »
Seeing as how your dedicated and regret any actions you made and I do believe your being genuinely sorry for what you did. You will be unbanned tomorrow at 12 EST my time. Thank you for understanding and please play by the rules.

Offline Styr

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 05:30:01 PM »
Seeing as how your dedicated and regret any actions you made and I do believe your being genuinely sorry for what you did. You will be unbanned tomorrow at 12 EST my time. Thank you for understanding and please play by the rules.
  Thank you for your understanding aswell good sir, I promise next time I'll play by the rules and before I make a decision I'll ask staff members first.  Thanks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal