Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Housing/Tailoring workshop/atelier Jakobus Gardebras  (Read 240 times)

Offline Nozem

• Very famous for playing Henry Dunwall in CRP 1.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Housing/Tailoring workshop/atelier Jakobus Gardebras
« on: January 28, 2021, 12:07:15 PM »
Character name / organisation name:Jakobus Gardebras, Tailor
Steam of Discord name (or add me, my links are in the topic above):Added you on steam, my steam name is Miesya :)

Description of building:A steady little house with everything a man needs, nice, small and cozy, two tiny rooms. and two Entrances into the tailorers workshop. one from the house and one from outside(private entrance and for the customers). the workshop should be easy and simple aswell. a nice elegant and cozy look, my Character is quite chaotic and disorganised, think of fabrics laying on the floor, a little messy here and there, important is that it has enough light.

Location of building:Something I don't know yet. I want all players to be able to come to me, no matter what wars are going on. so quite central (if possible)

Reason for building:Jakobus needs a place to continue his work as a tailor after being brutally robbed and lost everything he had.

What will the building add in terms of role-play, or general fun in-game?:the character will recieve lots of customers for many clothing items, It is the characters proffession. I think It would be a fun experience to interact with the other players and really show my characters personality.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2021, 12:09:22 PM by Nozem »

Offline Nozem

• Very famous for playing Henry Dunwall in CRP 1.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Housing/Tailoring workshop/atelier Jakobus Gardebras
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 08:52:55 PM »
Bump

Offline Sage McQuincy

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal