Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Fenix Enforcer Application.  (Read 190 times)

Offline Fenixops

• View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
Fenix Enforcer Application.
« on: January 31, 2021, 02:10:00 AM »
Steam Name: [32nd Sjt] Fenix
GUID: 1792395
Steam Link: steamcommunity.com/id/32ndFenixops
Discord ID: fenixops#5308

Current Position (If Applicable): None
Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

Experience in Similar Positions and/or Role-Play: I've been actively playing in RP servers now since Krenn 1 over 2 years back and I've done a range of different charters Such as Neal Fulk (Krenn 1) Lampronia Euphemia/Linclon (Krenn 2(,  Aestid Morgenstein (Darkmyre Noble), Sylivia Grimsdottir (Darkmyre) With others in  Krenn 3 & 4 as well as Delirious. Prior to playing Mount and Blade RP, I was playing quite a lot of Gmod RP such as the roles I held in Star Wars RP servers, ARES network Senor Event and Moderator Whare I ran their event team for a time as well as being one of the main Moderators keeping the day too day server issues under control and in line. I am also a Senior member of staff within the 32nd regiment of foot, where I am looking after both lower staff members in terms of training and guidance as well general community management.

What do you think you can bring to the team?: Not going to reinvent the wheel but want to be a friendly hand to give back and help out where I can I feel I can bring my 3 years of community management within the 32nd here such as managing multiple different personalities and mediating conflict between members of said community.  But too round a point close I want to give back and help out now after my over 2 years of playing within the wider RP M&B community.
Krenn: Neal Fulk, Sylvia Dodson, James Davenport
Krenn 2:Lampronia Euphemia
Darkmere: Aestid Morgenstein, Sylivia Grimsdottir
Krenn 3: Jessica Moore
Krenn 4 : Beltrix De Belly
Delirious : Zinaida Rodionovich

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Fenix Enforcer Application.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 09:26:18 PM »
Resolved