Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Armor smithy in Fenada - Idea aproved by Thane Hauke  (Read 127 times)

Offline ProfGandalf

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Armor smithy in Fenada - Idea aproved by Thane Hauke
« on: January 29, 2021, 06:26:34 PM »
Character name / organisation name: Gudfrig
Steam of Discord name (or add me, my links are in the topic above): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ProfGandalf/ or ProfGandalf#5277

Description of building: A armor smithy similar looking to weapon smithy in Tehlrog but with combined small cabine as a housing unit connected to it with 3 chests. Made of mostly wood with a bit of stone trim on the forge side.
Location of building: Fenada, near the farm field. (looking from Tehlrog - to the left of the fields.
Reason for building: Aproved by Thane (Hauke), would give some competition to the on in Tehlrog. Also provide more places to work in. (Don't know if it's good reason but i got approved as a smith so it could provide a place work as one)

What will the building add in terms of role-play, or general fun in-game?: More places for people to work in. Possibly a chance of competition both in prices and in renome between the new one and the one in Tehlrog. There is plenty of new players in fenada so it could be expanded to provide possibly easy role playing work for them while building it and then in helping keeping it running after building is complete. Also at the same time it could add more housing to this place since the idea of it being combinend with small residential hut/cabine.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 04:26:03 PM by ProfGandalf »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal