In-Game > General Discussion

Community mods for PK 1.3

(1/3) > >>

Vørdэw!ndt.™:
Standing Straight

This download will allow characters to no longer always stand in the 'ready for a fight' stance, but in a more relaxed and varied pose. Also there's a variety of different running and walking animations added to it, and weapon holding stances have more variety as well.
To install, make a back-up first, then simply unpack and put the content in your Persistent Kingdoms folder. Overwrite.

DOWNLOAD 1x Updated!
Better Deer

This download will provide you with better looking deer, enhancing your hunting and/or wildlife experience!
To install, make a back-up first, then simply unpack and put the content in your Persistent Kingdoms folder. Overwrite.

DOWNLOAD

FlameLord:
Can you find any more? like PK reskins for armour? or reskins for weapons? if so that'd be awesome!

Jack32:
Would it be possible for the standing still animation for women to be forever when you use it? Or does this do it automatically?

Edit: Download link doesn't work for me

also, I'm gonna be hated for this but.... BETTER FACES?

Yoko:
Can u make a mod to optimise pk for frame rates pls

ApplePie:
I changed the kick to a push semi recently for CRP because I thought it was better for RP.
(replace this with the one in your common res folder if you want to use it)
Spoiler: ShowHidehttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/622005152194232330/803293296226336778/ani_kicks.brf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version