Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Lord Nikolaus Caspar Urban von Zellar  (Read 399 times)

Offline Pen0103

• View Profile
Lord Nikolaus Caspar Urban von Zellar
« on: January 22, 2021, 07:57:27 AM »
Steam Profile: Friend code is 147216575, Steam name is Pen

Character's Name: Lord Nikolaus Caspar Urban von Zellar

Biography Link (if applicable): Born to a minor noble with a small estate, Lord Nikolaus always admired the power of the courtiers above him.  He found them intriguing, fascinating, and wants desperately to be like them.  Realizing that the easiest way to earn renown amongst the other nobility is through combat, he requested at a very young age to squire under a knight sworn to the county he resided in.  Through years of training, Lord Nikolaus became competent enough in combat and leadership to begin his own journey, to try and bring fame, fortune, and power to himself and his family name.

Character's Status & Position: Baronet of Swadia

Description of the Character: Looking very much like the average Swadian, Lord Nikolaus stands tall and broad, strong from years of training with sword, horse, bow, and lance.  He has sandy hair and dark eyes, with a trimmed beard that sweeps across chiseled features.  True to his house and family, Lord Nikolaus commonly wears blacks to represent the darkness of war, blue to show the calm of peaceful, Swadian rule, and white to present hope that perhaps, one day, the rest of Calradia will be able to share in the glory of Swadia.

Character's Goals: Lord Nikolaus is not a simple man, but is not very complex either.  He simply desires to spread the greatness of Swadia, whether through war or words, and wishes for his family name to be elevated in rank to Baron, or even Count. 

In your opinion, what can you add to the faction in terms of general well-being (Ideas for Events/Type of Noble that you wish to play/Can you bring members to the faction with your noble?
Unfortunately, this will be my first character on this server, so I am unsure as to the types of events you have.  As for the type of noble, Lord Nikolaus is a smart, firm man.  He is more than willing to use words to solve problems, but is not afraid to cross blades if needed.
I cannot bring members to the faction outright, but Nikolaus is meant to be persuasive enough, through words or weapons, that people may flock to him.

Reason for Application: My friend from Conan RP is a member here and suggested I try it.

Previous Characters: I have none in this server, but have RPed for several years in Conan Exiles, SWTOR, ESO, D&D, and several LARPs.

Offline Rat03

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Lord Nikolaus Caspar Urban von Zellar
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2021, 11:48:52 PM »
Denied

Offline Pen0103

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 01:58:16 AM »
Why did it take so long to get a response?  I was waiting for a month, I finally just left your discord yesterday because there was nothing here.  And just replying "Denied" doesn't really do anything.  Why is it denied?  If this is representative of the mannerisms of the admin staff here, I'm extremely glad I didn't get myself invested in this. 

Offline shin

• Washed up degen.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2021, 11:24:25 AM »
It's your first character on the server.

You're asking for a Faction Leader tier noble, a Lord.

You have no people to bring to a prospective faction.

You haven't played an event.

Your application offers nothing of interest, a power hungry Swadian? Very original.

Nobility is a position of power in the server that can vastly change the outcome of a scenario. You need to be known in the community to be assessed as a reasonable person OOC and a great roleplayer IC.

I'd suggest that if you have any further questions regarding your application to contact a member of the team through the Discord, this topic should have been locked.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:29:06 AM by shin »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal