Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: WinstonLight EventManager/Mapper App!  (Read 346 times)

Offline WinstonMehrzad

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
WinstonLight EventManager/Mapper App!
« on: January 19, 2021, 09:37:06 PM »
b]Steam Name:[/b] WinstonLight
GUID: 3870299
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WinstonLightEpic/
Discord ID: ! 『𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓝_𝓜𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓝』#4438

Current Position (If Applicable): A normal forum member and ICly, support noble of Vayejeg.
Do you have a working Microphone?: Of course I do.

Experience in Similar Positions and/or Role-Play: Do not doubt that I have a lot of experience in this position but not in MB servers, so I really want to try It for this time. I was an event manager and in other games and if I want to say where the most experience was, I'd like to say FiveM or GTAV Roleplay servers. And even recently, on one of the busiest servers, I was an administrator. I've made some maps for myself in MBW, and I showed them to our epic mapper Sage* too. Was a moderator in Krenn too.

What do you think you can bring to the team?: I have wonderful thoughts and events for the server in my mind and now I am working on a small scene or a multi-part story and I hope it can help the quality of server's RP as well as the quality of player's RP. I am a person of humor, but at the same time, I take the work ahead very seriously and I do not get tired at all. And because most of the time I am awake like a bat and am unemployed, I can do as much backlog work as I can, and I also like the rest of the team to work with me if I get accepted as an event manager. And for now, I have something brilliant in my mind and whenever I got accepted, I will start my work as soon as possible which Is Siege of Knudarr. I mean, it is not my decision, it is the whole staff team intention.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 07:24:32 AM by Robberto »

Offline WinstonMehrzad

• View Profile
Re: WinstonLight EventManager/Mapper App!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 05:50:42 PM »

Offline Pac

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2021, 10:15:38 AM »
Vouching for my Twin.
If you need help, DM me.

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 09:25:09 PM »
Resolved

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal