Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Staff Application [Administrator]  (Read 408 times)

Offline Fanden

• View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
Staff Application [Administrator]
« on: January 18, 2021, 07:05:44 AM »
Steam Name: ŦҽվŦѻЙЇϾ Fanden
GUID: 1406551
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021803899/
Discord ID: ŦҽվŦѻЙЇϾ Fanden#9622

Current Position (If Applicable): No staff role, however I do hold a Knight-errant role in Vayejeg.
Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

Experience in Similar Positions and/or Role-Play: I have a lot of experience administrating both RP and non RP servers, though for the sake of not creating an oversized list, i'll stick with the RP servers. I have experience of the staff teams of the following servers. Ruler RP, CRP 1, New Age RP, Nexus HCRP, Persistant Roleplay, Tales of Rindihal, and a few others that I cant really seem to remember at the moment. If you'd like a full list let me know and i'd be happy to think on it some more!

What do you think you can bring to the team?: I believe I could bring a lot of experience both as a staff member and a roleplayer to the staff team to allow me to make educated decisions on settling disputes among the community. I also have a lot of time invested in the server in which not much has been keeping me occupied that I could apply to helping the staff team. I also know most of the staff team for a long time and would be able to work alongside them without issue.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and for your consideration for the role!

Offline FlameLord

• 'You better not be a manhunter!'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Staff Application [Administrator]
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 01:46:01 PM »
+Support!

- Fanden and I have been roleplaying together quite closely, and even had a fair few chats about the server on discord. Fanden is a rather peaceful individual who knows exactly what he's doing, and can generally be a good laugh too, so if anything he'd be a great administrator!

Offline Fanden

• View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 06:54:03 PM »
+Support!

- Fanden and I have been roleplaying together quite closely, and even had a fair few chats about the server on discord. Fanden is a rather peaceful individual who knows exactly what he's doing, and can generally be a good laugh too, so if anything he'd be a great administrator!

Thanks! Appreciate it!

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 09:21:04 PM »
Resolved

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal