Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Thyra_Erlanddottir R4R  (Read 309 times)

Offline Sarah

• yeehaw
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Thyra_Erlanddottir R4R
« on: January 15, 2021, 04:19:40 PM »
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161680003/

Character's Name: Thyra_Erlanddottir

Biography Link (if applicable): Will make bio when this is accepted

Character's Status & Position: Sister to the Thane of Fenada

Description of the Character: Thyra is a very family oriented person, she'd do anything for her family- that's the entire reason she's visiting, to potentially secure an alliance for her brother. She's very opinionated yet diplomatic, with a stout and strong figure, light brown hair, ruggedly thick brows and sharp features like her fine jaw and pointed nose. Considered beautiful, but in a very.. Nordic way.

Overall I envision Thyra as a strong young woman who is very ambitious, maybe less for herself and more for her family/ people. She would be a rather good warrior, a huntress is probably how she'd see herself, amazing with a bow, decent with a blade. One to have reason, yet as with most others, her anger sometimes will get the best of her.

Character's Goals: Help resolve any conflicts, make a good impression for Fenada, protect her brothers interests, seek power for Fenada, secure potential alliances, reconnect with her family

In your opinion, what can you add to the faction in terms of general well-being (Ideas for Events/Type of Noble that you wish to play/Can you bring members to the faction with your noble? I think having more family to the thane will really bring the connections between characters closer and help bond the faction together, it'll also give Fenada a chance to expand upon their relations with other factions. She also opens up the opportunity for more roles to be played for example her servants or guards, so it would bring more players to Fenada.

Reason for Application: I've been hoping for a role where I can challenge myself for a while now. When the character was mentioned ICly I was interested right away, it's just such a cool concept and something I haven't personally done before. I think I could really enhance RP especially between the Nords and Swadians using this character and introduce new situations and elements to the current roleplay.

Previous Characters: Lola_Throstdottir, Aurora_Cain, Jaqueline_Sebille, Alicia del Villegas to name a few
yeehaw

Offline Jokah

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Thyra_Erlanddottir R4R
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2021, 09:08:20 PM »
Your noble application has been denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal