Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Rax - Enforcer Application  (Read 521 times)

Offline Rax

• View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
Rax - Enforcer Application
« on: January 13, 2021, 05:59:11 PM »
Steam Name: Rax
GUID: 3281656
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialRax
Discord ID: Rax#4657

Current Position (If Applicable): Discord Moderator
Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

Experience in Similar Positions and/or Role-Play: Throughout the Warband RP scene I have had many characters, all of which had responsibilities such as faction or organisation leadership. Outside of Warband, I have had a very large amount of experience staffing servers on a multitude of different games from GMOD, ARMA, FiveM, MC. I have held positions from the lower moderation teams to Upper administration and Senior Management. I have been Project Manager for very successful iterations of Imperial Occupation - CityRP on both GMOD and FiveM. Moreover, I have experience in administrative work outside of gaming as my current line of employment entails.

What do you think you can bring to the team?: From all my years of RP and staffing experience, I have learned many a lesson. Maturity is important in all situations, however, a prominent trait of any staff member should foremost be friendliness and co-operation to both old and new players. With my addition to the staff team, I can easily bring in years of experience staffing as well as another friendly face to help lift the burden from other staff members. I have heard many a great thing from the CRP Veteran community and would love to help make this server as good as it possibly can.
Discord Moderator (The good kind)

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Rax - Enforcer Application
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 09:11:20 PM »
Resolved
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 09:27:04 PM by Kingsman »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal