Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 1035 times)

Offline niko

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Ban appeal
« on: January 11, 2021, 01:25:44 PM »
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/niko13579/

Character's Name: William Loxley

GUID:

Reasoning for the ban: insulting the admins

What happened, in your view: admin Hagaron poorly handled the situation when I got killed without a combat warning, in favour of his friend, which got me really mad and I insulted him, then he told me he would ban me for 1 day for being toxic, which made me even more mad super salty so I insulted him again and logged out and now both my brother's and my cd keys are banned

How will you avoid being banned in future: Hope for better admins that maybe someone will handle the situations instead of Hagaron.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 05:05:02 PM by niko »

Offline shin

• Washed up degen.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 01:45:59 PM »
Not on the staff team but if you actually want to be unbanned this is not the way. I'd definitely remove all the insults towards Hagaron and at least try and sound like you have learned from the situation / are remorseful.

Offline Rat03

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2021, 01:57:16 PM »
You have also been banned for stealing from the School org chest

Offline Moffel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 02:24:05 PM »
1) Hagaron is a lonely dude who doesnt hav any friends lmao based

2) Insulting the admins, 1 day ban? nice i got 2 week banned for punching ppl

3) So it was you, on the last day Sir Eldert said someone consumed all the foods lmao

Literally no one likes you, stop interfiering everywhere and let staff deal with the situations as they are chosen for it. The only thing you do is provoke everyone instead of giving some useful feedback. Everyone knows by now you are banned but it doesn't make you special, you did it yourself now wait your time our and try to be a better you next time.

Offline niko

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 02:42:31 PM »
You have also been banned for stealing from the School org chest

There's nothing against that in the rules, the door was left open, so if you leave a door open you do it at your risk.

http://calradia.role-play.community/index.php/topic,253.0.html

Offline Hagaron

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2021, 03:07:25 PM »
Hello,

You requested an admin because according to you someone didn't give you combat warning when attacking. I have no idea who the person OOCily is nor do I play any character that could make me favour him. Even if he was a friend of my he'd still be punished.

It appeared that he did give a combat warning but you teleported trough a door the second he said it, making it impossible for you to know. We replayed the scene on which you decided it would be a smart idea to scale down the cliff of Amereon (?)castle, I told you to roll for breaking your legs but tried to argue that going down a cliff that's impossible to climb, isn't cliff glitching.

After that I teleported you back to continue roleplaying from that point on,  you raged and logged off, only to come back minutes later under a different name to insult me further. I couldn't care less that you insulted me, we just don't need that kind of toxicity around.

If you still think you are right, feel free to make a complaint against the admin that solves this complaint.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 03:09:05 PM by Hagaron »

Offline niko

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 03:10:57 PM »
Hello,

You requested an admin because according to you someone didn't give you combat warning when attacking. I have no idea who the person OOCily is nor do I play any character that could make me favour him. Even if he was a friend of my he'd still be punished.

It appeared that he did give a combat warning but you teleported trough a door the second he said it, making it impossible for you to know. We replayed the scene on which you decided it would be a smart idea to scale down the cliff of Amereon (?)castle, I told you to roll for breaking your legs but tried to argue that going down a cliff that's impossible to climb, isn't cliff glitching.

After that I teleported you back to continue roleplaying from that point on,  you raged and logged off, only to come back minutes later under a different name to insult me further. I couldn't care less that you insulted me, we just don't need that kind of toxicity around.

If you still think you are right, feel free to make a complaint against the admin that solves this complaint.

The thing is you teleported me there and when I was having a conversation with you, the person shot me in the head because you said he could kill me and did not let me roll for breaking my legs, nothing wrong with going down Ambean, you can just slide down the 2 meter height cliff.

I didn't rage and log off, you said you gave me a chance to roll for legs but instead you said he can arrest me and he shot me, and you didn't give me chance to roll for breaking the legs. so thats why I got mad, logs are on my side.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 03:13:01 PM by niko »

Offline Wulf

• View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2021, 05:02:21 PM »
Just as Shin mentioned. Keep your unban appeal like this and you won't even stand a chance of consideration.

Offline niko

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2021, 04:23:26 PM »
bump

I'm banned for a rule that was added yesterday, come on guys. @Kingsman
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 04:49:00 PM by niko »

Offline Rat03

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2021, 07:06:54 PM »
Indeed. but you will stay banned for Toxicity for 1 week.

Offline Hagaron

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2021, 07:55:07 PM »
You were caught playing with a different key. Try making an appeal in one week. If you get caught again, concider playing on a different server.

Offline Wulf

• View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2021, 09:15:36 PM »
Honestly, We gave you your last chance to redeem yourself even though you alt keyed.

You're Permanently banned for a fourth time Alt keying and DDOS threats, Have fun finding another server.

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2021, 09:16:16 PM »
Yeh after all these alts and DDoS threats you're never getting unbanned.

Rethink your life decisions.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal