Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Ban Appeal Julius Labiena  (Read 482 times)

Offline Chepaci

• View Profile
Ban Appeal Julius Labiena
« on: January 09, 2021, 11:09:34 PM »
Steam Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254411487/

Character's Name:Julius Labiena

GUID:2114648

Reasoning for the ban: stealing from chest
What happened, in your view: I was walking around the castle, and entered a room where there was a chest, all the doors were unlocked and I took some armors from the chest, and walk away, nobody saw me, everything was fine, after that in like 20 min some admin (wolf) camed to me saying that stealing from chests are illegaly, alright everything fine, I checked all the rules from this forum, in any of total topics created by admins, none is saying that stealing from chests is illegal, I couldn't have  know that.
And the admin said I will get banned.

P:S: I played on all of the CRP and this is the (the worst balanced server in all crp history) the veteran players who are friends with admins, just message them and instantly comes if their property is going smth bad with it, and I wait 7 days to wait for a simple question. And I don't write this because I get banned, I'm guilty but for newbie players who will come and join server, please do something with inequality between players.

Offline Wulf

• View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
Re: Ban Appeal Julius Labiena
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 03:51:32 AM »
I'm not sure how stupid you're behaving right now. You're more guilty than I assumed you would be. I took you for a new player, the fact that you played several CRPs means that you aware of the Website, the rules, and gameplay, yet you continue to break one of the most common rules, which is stealing from chests.

Not to mention that you were banned some days ago by Sage for RDM. I'm no admin-bud to anyone, I help everyone out equally, the accusation is pretty blunt.

You're just deflecting, Write something more proper and I'll consider decreasing your ban period.

Offline Chepaci

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 11:50:22 AM »
How stupid I'm behaving right now? You don't see that you write something different that I write in my app? You run from my arguments against you and start speaking bullshit.

I didn't said that you are admin-bud dude. Why are you triggered so much?
And what you want me to say? :)
I did said that I'm guilty and I don't write these because I got banned or smth.
You want me to beg you to unban me, this is how you respect your players?

And as an admin who should know the rules, and should read my entire post and answer my question, where is the topic where it says that stealing from the chest is forbidden.

And as I know from other forums, in ban appeal the admin who banned a player isn't allowed to write something until is called by a superior, I see here aren't the same rules... which would be the reason:)

Thanks for wasting your precious time to help other people. :)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 11:52:33 AM by Chepaci »

Offline Wulf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2021, 04:59:33 PM »
 21:59:48 - *OOC* Julius_Labiena (L-OOC): alright  so I understand, that some players have more favors than others.

This is what you said before you left towards me, and you're claiming the accusation wasn't aimed towards me? I'm not triggered over anything. I want you to explain to me why I should let you back on the server, from what I see so far you've only admitted to being guilty, but nothing else.

As for the rules, they are still frequently added by Senior Admins, If you were a new player, I'd help you through the ones which apply under common sense, but seeing as you played previous CRPs and are aware of Its last ruleset, I have certain doubts on unbanning you.

The admin who banned you is the admin who gets to decide whether you get unbanned or not. Not sure what you're trying to get out of it.

I won't continue arguing, either change your appeal with what I mentioned or I'll close the thread and you can make an appeal again in 1 week. Your choice.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 05:01:44 PM by Wulf »

Offline Wulf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2021, 05:04:11 PM »
A change of mind as I just noticed this thread.
http://calradia.role-play.community/index.php/topic,494.0.html

You'll remain banned for at least 1 week, from there on you may appeal again.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 05:05:46 PM by Wulf »

Offline Chepaci

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2021, 05:04:30 PM »
Close the topic and good luck.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal