Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: EvilBosco - Enforcer Application.  (Read 332 times)

Offline EvilBosco

• View Profile
EvilBosco - Enforcer Application.
« on: January 09, 2021, 01:25:44 PM »
Steam Name: [1stAL] Field
GUID: 1522190.
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Evil_Bosco/
Discord ID: evilbosco#6095

Current Position (If Applicable): N/A.
Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

Experience in Similar Positions and/or Role-Play: I play in a roleplay clan on "Squad" currently, I manage some of our weekly events and enforce the roleplay rules for the events. I have also moderated roleplay servers on Garys Mod such as Harry Potter, Dwarven Heights and Siege of Valhalla. I currently moderate weekly NW events and have done so for the past five years.

What do you think you can bring to the team?: I have a great understanding of the community and the communities desires and needs as I have been apart of CRP for many years on and off. I am great at working in a team as well as on my own when it is needed. I can bring interesting ideas to the table such as events that could bring the server to even better roleplay and further activity. I see myself as quite a fair person so I can find a proper solution to problems that may occur on the server day to day whilst keeping everyone happy as long as they are following the rules. I am also extremely active as my job entails spending time at a computer for the majority of the day giving me time to watch and monitor the server for most of the day. I am also quite proficient at terrain development and design, 3D modelling, texturing and implementation which I hope I can help with in regards to further development of the server when Bannerlord is released for mods.

Offline Rat03

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: EvilBosco - Enforcer Application.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2021, 02:12:32 PM »
Polls up.

Offline EvilBosco

• View Profile
Re: EvilBosco - Enforcer Application.
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 07:44:50 PM »
Any news on this?

Offline Kingsperson