Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Duo App!  (Read 920 times)

Offline Portugese Bilolus

• Better Man Doing Nothing Gang
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
Duo App!
« on: December 08, 2020, 04:01:11 PM »
Steam Profile: Pułkownik Bilolus and koronel reyne

Character's Name: Jean-Pierre_Coufeu and Amandine de Ambreux

Biography Link (if applicable): In the process of doing, we couldn’t really find the template.

Character's Status & Position:
- Jean-Pierre is a landless knight, sworn to Lady de Ambreux. Since his great grandfather's days his lineage loyally served his ladies family.
- Amandine de Ambreux is a noble lady.

Description of the Character:
 -Jean Pierre is a strong, middle-aged man bearing a certain sense of duty to himself, a sacrifice of his own ideals for the code of chivalry he upholds, he serves his lady and is utmostly loyal in that, no matter her wants or needs they’ll be fulfilled. He is to be a force for the lone noble lady to enforce whatever wishes she may have, he will do whatever she says and makes him since above all else in his code of chivalry his lieges word means more than anything else, even if it means breaking other parts of it.
- Amandine is a strong-willed, young woman bearing certainly no sense of duty but to herself, willing to sacrifice any morals or ethics for the achievement of her goals. She is very ambitious, and seeks to avenge her “family’s” dishonour in what was the division of the Swadian part of the Border-lands. She is manipulative, dishonest, but has a very sweet knack for acting the contrary. She is very deceitful, and lies as much as she breathes.

Character's Goals:
- Jean Pierres’ goals are to be basically a pawn in the hands of his lady, in my opinion leaving a lone noble lady on map, especially if we are to be independents would just end up with her being nothing more than a marriage target, even though she could most likely make friends she’d not amount to anything much. But with an iron fist at her disposal it gives the lady a chance, to forge alliances, to cause some havoc and create roleplay. When it comes to a lone knight coming on a map without any greater target, he most likely ends up recruited by an on-map faction, or is played out like a regular character - my one expect being (i hope) a fun experience to meet will also have a purpose and will be bound to not join anyone else besides his lady. During my experiences in CRP 3 and 5 as Bilolus Rovigrad, serving Grassman as his retainer, noble ladies tend to be more heard when they have someone that can enforce respect.
- Amandine’s goals are basically to bring some flavour to the noble scene - Usually, independent nobles are basically knights that take one week or two before they are recruited into a faction. I think that a noble lady, especially with her personality and the kind of character Bilolus will be playing will be much more creative, innovative, flavourful and different. I had planned to make Amandine the sister of a dead nobleman who had participated in the race for land in the region with the two Swadian FL’s, but who died on the way and thus Amandine was left abandoned by the men he had recruited and had any chance of getting land for her family from them. It will be a char, that due to both gender, the very type of roleplay me and Bilo will get in, personality, and behaviour, there will certainly be a lot of bribing, plotting, menacing, carousing and all that nasty stuff that makes roleplay certainly more interesting.

In your opinion, what can you add to the faction in terms of general well-being (Ideas for Events/Type of Noble that you wish to play/Can you bring members to the faction with your noble?

- As Jean Pierre i feel i can have a lot of impact on what Reyne will achieve with Amandine, my main goals will be to sort of play a support noble to a independent noble, if that term could even be used - when we are not together i hope to entertain people in just the regular way of my being, with stories and some passive roleplay, my previous characters can show and speak for that, i'm fairly sure the map will allow for that. But the most important target is to be the iron-fisted enforcer and protector.
- I think that me and Bilo’s combo can certainly be more successful and unique than most independent nobles that usually dot the map - we together can certainly be more touchy, bothery and actually “nobles” than most of the special chars that pass for knights when it comes to being independent nobles. We certainly both have the ability to do plenty of passive and fun roleplay, as well, and we are extremely excited for this.

Reason for Application:
- This idea is one of my last creative ideas, and I hoped to use it on when the Warband rp is still alive, a knight dedicated and pawned by a weaker character, even though i attempted it once already back on Darkmyre the concept fell apart, but this time with a more certain person playing my co-noble i'm sure it will work out. I think I'm quite competent for the role as I'm not half-bad in combat and very capable in fleshing out an interesting character. (Bilolus)
- I wanted to play something unique - and somekind of more relaxed noble than the FL’s or support’s I played. I want to make something that isn’t very cool - and I think that the little noble lady with her honest knight, who manipulates those around her, even those closest, for her own benefits, it just something that I would love to do.

Previous Characters:
Bilolus

Noble

Isabella D'Arcenaux - The deaf lady of Arcenaux, briefly a faction leader [DRP]

Rostislav_the_Leper - The dying Boyar that slowly withered away during the scenario [DRP]

Karim_al-Habri - A leader of Sarranid host [CRP 6]

Jenisej_z_Wadowic - Marshall to the Boyar [CRP 5]

Hrihory_Oxardoz - The Vaegir diplomat [Pax 1]

Anne Marie Mortimer - The Cultist Countess. [Delorious RP]

Special

Przenosigora - A Sturgian mercenary in lands far away from his own. [Krenn 2]

Sviatogor - A mountain of a man, headhunter. [Pax 2]

Mordred - The greediest of mercenaries, betrayed a whole town just for coin. [Pax 1]

Sofia - A leper master surgeon, slowly died after finding a medicine that slowed down her demise. [Pax 2]

Deirdre - Deaf, lost and scared she found her father after working hard to get by. [Krenn 2]

Gallahad O'Hardy - Seventy year old master of medicine, one of the wisest people in the part of the country, hollower [Artisan RP]

Normal

Bilolus Rovigrad - My first character, from spawning in with nothing, not even a biography made his way to be a marshall of Velmont. [CRP 3]

Anna Karadzic - Wife to an assassin, a serial killer herself. [CRP 4]

A multitude of C_Chars such as C_Roza, C_Jean_Lightstrider, C_Ingrid

Reyne

Nobles
- Joachim Lutold - Abbot of Saint Quintus in DLRP.
- Ludwig von Tahlberl - Support noble and eventually FL in Pax 1.
- Hermann von Plis - Event noble in DLRP.
- A ton of other more lasting or less lasting event noble chars from Krenn 1 to now.

Special and Normal Characters

- Ursula de Alban - Land-owner in Krenn 4. Was involved in a lot of Braccan politics, famous for the best wine in roleplay..
- Thyra Aeldridge - Land-Owner in Pax2.
- Leopold Kieller - Faction Regent (FL briefly) in DRP and Land-Owner. Fancy crazy rich surgeon.
- Maris Decima Furia - Land-Owner in Krenn 2. Angry woman who rose up the ranks of the Aserai, became retainer, courtier, advisor.
- Katarina - Sweet Sturgian mercenary who caused up a lot of problems in Krenn 1.
- Anna Einarova - Nordic slave who managed to turn her luck around in Pax 1 - Eventually married the brother of the Vaegir Ataman and was lady-in-waiting to the Countess Juliet von Schonherr.
- Durran Redjoy - Smith, torturer with a fancy for nails in Pax 1. Famous drunkard.
- Alexandra - Vampire girl who generated a lot of roleplay into late Pax 2, wholesome gal who eventually became a land-owner alongside her human husband. Excellent cook.

OOC NOTE:
It’s important to mention that those characters have to go in a duo, that is why we are making this single app for two characters, because one can’t really exist without the other as they’ll just become generic independent nobles and we wouldn’t be able to fulfill our targets.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 07:47:10 PM by Jokah »

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Duo App!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 03:43:04 AM »
Poll is up. goodluck.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 10:04:10 PM »
Any news here?

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 07:28:47 PM »
Not to be nosey, my guys but the launch is tommorow and it is better for us to know if its accepted or denied so we could focus on something else if that is infact the case.

Offline Jokah

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 07:46:57 PM »
Sorry for the delayed response, unfortunately the staff team has decided to deny your noble application.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal