Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Egon_Rustrer  (Read 239 times)

Offline Egon_Rustrer

• View Profile
Egon_Rustrer
« on: March 19, 2021, 12:24:23 PM »
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259784375

Character's Name: Egon Rustrer

Biography Link (if applicable): Will Make one if Accepted

Character's Status & Position: Minor Lord from Praven

Description of the Character: Egon Rustrer isn't anything special, to most people... just your average guard in service to Lord Benedict Valantford, but his past? oh that is a very rich tapestry indeed....

it Started before he was born, his Father was Lord Aaron Rustrer of Praven, a minor lord that had a small plot of land that he used for crops. his mother was a commoner that had become distinguished in the halls as an archer and talented hunter. though his father would not be around forever.... during the defence of Praven, his father and an assortment of other nobles rode out to push the intruders back. it was a failure. almost all the riders died. during this time his mother was in the mid stages of pregnancy with Egon. after he was born, life wasn't hard, there was always food on the table and other children to fight with. after his mother died just after his 19th birthday he rode out, hearing about the valantford castle, the wars in that region and all the fun to be had.

Character's Goals:to reinstate his Name as a minor Noble, and be able to assist the Baron and his family directly.

In your opinion, what can you add to the faction in terms of general well-being (Ideas for Events/Type of Noble that you wish to play/Can you bring members to the faction with your noble?i can add a little bit of controversy to the rp, i can also randomly provide small events, i can help with keeping the guards active, and be able to add a little more depth to the valantford faction

Reason for Application:i was considering it since i created the character but the application confused me, so i had it explained to me and had it suggested i have it done before saturday

Previous Characters: N/A Egon Rustrer is my only character

Offline Rurimidori

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Egon_Rustrer
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 04:36:25 PM »
A biography is needed to apply for nobility.

Offline Egon_Rustrer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 04:56:18 PM »
 the last 5 to be accepted, 2 have said 'to be completed upon acceptance' or some variation so which one is it bud?

Offline Rurimidori

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 05:21:53 PM »
woops i was wrong sorry  ;D

Offline Charon

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2021, 08:31:09 PM »
Denied.