Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: var Beavau Home furnishing.  (Read 257 times)

Offline bandit

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
var Beavau Home furnishing.
« on: March 04, 2021, 01:58:59 AM »
Character name / organisation name: Isaac var Beavau
Steam or Discord name (or add me, my links are in the topic above): TheLonelyBandit#9325

Description of building: Just some simple furnishings to the home of four players. This would primarily entail two bed, one chest, and a serving table, though it would greatly be appreciated if some simple tables and rugs could be put down.
Location of building: In Tehlrog, one of the TP houses there. It is located between the armorsmith and the arena. I can specify further if needed.

One bed here please. The spare chest could also go here. If possible, some small things like a table and rug would do a lot to improve the look.

One bed here, and you can get rid of the tankard, it doesn't make sense for it to be here anyways. If possible, I would like to RP breaking it down for wood, if you'd allow it. Again, some small things like a carpet and table would do a lot.

Lastly, if possible, we would like a serving table along this wall. In addition, any smaller items to make the home feel lived in are appreciated.

Reason for building: The home was recently rented by the var Beavau family. They are looking to make it habitable for four people, as there is only one bed and chest now. In addition, it is a very large room and there is lots of unused space, making it look bare and dungeon like.

What will the building add in terms of role-play, or general fun in-game?:
It will provide a nice RP center for the family and all their associates. In addition, the extra chest will help greatly with storage, as the current chest is holding four players items. Ultimately, this is a very low KB request, and I ask that it is earnestly considered.
Valentin Sinclair (L-OOC): Do you even know where I am from?
Patrick Arynn (L-OOC): England
Valentin Sinclair (L-OOC): hah
Valentin Sinclair (L-OOC): India
Patrick Arynn (L-OOC): So basically England
Valentin Sinclair (L-OOC): combat warning

Offline CheetaFRL

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: var Beavau Home furnishing.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 08:41:40 PM »
Is this still being requested?

Offline bandit

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
Re: var Beavau Home furnishing.
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2021, 04:09:34 PM »
No, feel free to archive.
Valentin Sinclair (L-OOC): Do you even know where I am from?
Patrick Arynn (L-OOC): England
Valentin Sinclair (L-OOC): hah
Valentin Sinclair (L-OOC): India
Patrick Arynn (L-OOC): So basically England
Valentin Sinclair (L-OOC): combat warning

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal