Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Staff application  (Read 233 times)

Offline Talpo the ERPers Bane

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Staff application
« on: March 06, 2021, 02:23:26 PM »
Steam Name: Talpo the ERPers bane

GUID: 2756341

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107431326/

Discord ID: Talpo the ERPers bane #1846

Current Position (If Applicable): Member

Do you have a working Microphone?: I do

Experience in Similar Positions and/or Role-Play: Not that much everyone would be proud of. I've been roleplaying since CRP3, most likely 2015-2016. I've decided to apply as CRP biochecker some time later, and was accepted as it. For my own in real life problems, I had to leave the postion of biochecker. This decision was taken also for the boringness that hit me in those times, leaving properly the RP of warband and starting to play some other games, like Arma III rp. After some time I was invited to apply as enforcer to a new upcoming rp server, newage roleplay. I had my experience, done my job correctly, and was to be promoted to administrator, but sadly few days after the server died and was off. I was later recalled for the second newage scenario, and reinstated as enforcer. I've also been part of NW regiments, international ones. I've been playing in that regiment for a year most likely, being the second in the chain of command. Of course also the bureaucratic part I did take care of, checking for events, numbers, and placing the events during the week.

What do you think you can bring to the team?: Surely a new pair of hands, within the bureaucratic matters. Checking applications, getting through scenes, mostly ooc dramas and trying to deal with it. I'm pretty much active, as I don't have a permanent job. Even though I've been warned for a rulebreak, I would like to show myself trustwhorty, as My ban/warn history is merely stricted, barely been banned once or twice in five-six years of roleplay.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 08:14:04 PM by Talpo the ERPers Bane »

Offline Charon

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: Staff application
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2021, 08:16:02 PM »
Denied as we're not looking for new members for the staff team.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal