Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: State of War  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Native Clan Fighter#23

• View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
Re: State of War
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2021, 12:16:42 PM »
cope

Offline Jack32

• I move.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2021, 12:36:30 PM »
If they did this before fine, but they didn't so it shouldnt be happening now.
Ismirala Vaegirs didn't interfere the last few times sizable forces of player characters crossed onto that side of the river.  I believe staff specifically said they weren't going to allow/do EC stuff when player made conflict is happening.
But now its changed without anyone saying anything and it will just cause an amazing amount of drama.

Heres the thing thats confusing.
Exiled Vaegirs are exiles no? Yet they've been on friendly terms with Ismirala ever since they came on map (I.E never been attacked/harassed, correct me if im wrong just never seen it.)
And the Ismirala Vaegirs dont like it when people are on their "land", ok ao why have they let Exiles settle on it?
It wouldve made for good rp between Exile vaegirs and fenada of exile vaegirs were harrased by EC vaegirs, fenada comes and help, etc etc, like when the first Vayejeg FL attacked the Vaegirs.

Yet we've seen nothing from the Vaegir ECs doing anything to "protect their land" until last night. (Btw which was made worse with the random spawning of Nord raider bots which.. why)
Also aren't the Nordic kingdom and Vaegir Kingdom at peace with no conflict?

Tl:dr - You didn't do it before, dont do it now. 
Keep things fair and equal for everyone.
Its not one rule for one person and a different rule for another person.

Settle down okay?
We move.

Offline OOC Fighter #3

• View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2021, 12:47:02 PM »
If they did this before fine, but they didn't so it shouldnt be happening now.
Ismirala Vaegirs didn't interfere the last few times sizable forces of player characters crossed onto that side of the river.  I believe staff specifically said they weren't going to allow/do EC stuff when player made conflict is happening.
But now its changed without anyone saying anything and it will just cause an amazing amount of drama.

Heres the thing thats confusing.
Exiled Vaegirs are exiles no? Yet they've been on friendly terms with Ismirala ever since they came on map (I.E never been attacked/harassed, correct me if im wrong just never seen it.)
And the Ismirala Vaegirs dont like it when people are on their "land", ok ao why have they let Exiles settle on it?
It wouldve made for good rp between Exile vaegirs and fenada of exile vaegirs were harrased by EC vaegirs, fenada comes and help, etc etc, like when the first Vayejeg FL attacked the Vaegirs.

Yet we've seen nothing from the Vaegir ECs doing anything to "protect their land" until last night. (Btw which was made worse with the random spawning of Nord raider bots which.. why)
Also aren't the Nordic kingdom and Vaegir Kingdom at peace with no conflict?

Tl:dr - You didn't do it before, dont do it now. 
Keep things fair and equal for everyone.
Its not one rule for one person and a different rule for another person.
sir this is a mcdonalds drivethru
suffering

Offline Hagaron

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2021, 12:49:56 PM »
Locking this  8)

But yes. The annoucement is meant for TODAY.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal