Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: george Enforcer Application  (Read 309 times)

Offline george

• View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
george Enforcer Application
« on: March 03, 2021, 02:36:15 AM »
Steam Name: george
GUID: 2697182
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053430802/
Discord ID: george#4074

Current Position (If Applicable): None
Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

Experience in Similar Positions and/or Role-Play:
While I don't have much experience in admin duties besides being an admin for a small time for a HL2RP server on Garry's Mod, I do have plenty of experience on role play servers more specifically on Warband. I've been playing for around 5-6 years now starting with CRP 1 and playing pretty much every relevant scenario since then. I've also dabbled with other RP games as well, mostly Star Wars RP and HL2RP on Garry's Mod a few years ago.

What do you think you can bring to the team?:
I've seen that the server was looking for staff members that could be trusted and I believe I fit that very well. Throughout my time on these servers I've RP'd according to the rules and do my best to make sure those around me follow them as well. I believe that I could bring proper rule enforcement regardless of the person I am ruling on within the server. I am also quite active and could bring that activity onto the staff team as well. Being from NA I can be on during the later times as well in case anything were to happen at night time when other staff members would be sleeping.

Offline Guts

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
Re: george Enforcer Application
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 07:03:28 PM »
Could you list a few of your previous characters? If you'd like to remain anonymous then just DM me them :)

Offline george

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 08:39:23 PM »
George_Denrik, Dragoslav_Petrov, Baatarsaikhan, Czcibor, Vasilli_Ostrowski, Constantinianus, Alatar_Wildwood, William_Morgan, C_Merlin_Durwell, Radobod, William_Blackmire, Magni, Tamachi, Guy_Hackett, Konstanty_Sowa, Hrothlaf

I tried my best to place them in order from CRP 1 to now. These are the ones that I remember at least.

@Guts

Offline george

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2021, 08:23:23 PM »
Unfortunately I've got to rescind my app. I've currently got some stuff going on IRL right now that's preventing me from playing as much as I would usually. This could be archived for now please.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal