Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Weronika Yekaterina  (Read 290 times)

Offline Portugese Bilolus

• Better Man Doing Nothing Gang
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
Weronika Yekaterina
« on: February 25, 2021, 07:00:50 PM »
Steam Profile:
Bilolus
Character's Name:
Weronika Yekaterina Krysolov
Biography Link (if applicable):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1duabWeJZo6WtL4Rwk0W6QgKkwaKlwnhcOCh40EyjBTc/edit?usp=sharing (To be finished)
Character's Status & Position:
Noble Lady - recently widowed.
Description of the Character:
 A weakly and meek woman in her mid thirties, coming to live with her kinsmen and her family in Curin Basin, she is a hemophiliac - completely incapable of combat, she devotes herself to medicine, alchemy and history - as well as other pursuits of knowledge. As an older woman, she has a very motherly attitude and tries to take well care of everyone.

Weronika comes from very far - she won’t know common very well, and will be barely able to speak it to people our understand it, that's why she brings a man of retinue with herself, a translator - and an old friend, a Geroian - whose she believes to the the true heirs of the ancient Calrads. Weronika is very talented and possesses many hobbies - she quickly learns, and masters things - then going to do other things.
Character's Goals:
To support her Clan any way she could, and to take care of people in it.
To broaden her knowledge and find new hobbies and things to master
A completely passive experience, for someone to flock to - this character will have a very friendly attidue to provide.

In your opinion, what can you add to the faction in terms of general well-being (Ideas for Events/Type of Noble that you wish to play/Can you bring members to the faction with your noble?
I am a good roleplayer with lots of past experience, well being will be provided by simply offering people an opportunity of roleplay, this character won’t be a warmonger, completely opposite a simple and kind person - so she’ll attempt to stop wars at all cost, I am bringing some members, most importantly the translator.

Reason for Application:
I was asked by my friend to talk to Ryan about a character idea - and get around coming up with a support noble idea, I did - we talked and this is the char.
Previous Characters:
Noble

Isabella D'Arcenaux - The deaf lady of Arcenaux, briefly a faction leader [DRP]

Rostislav_the_Leper - The dying Boyar that slowly withered away during the scenario [DRP]

Karim_al-Habri - A leader of Sarranid host [CRP 6]

Jenisej_z_Wadowic - Marshall to the Boyar [CRP 5]

Hrihory_Oxardoz - The Vaegir diplomat [Pax 1]

Anne Marie Mortimer - The Cultist Countess. [Delorious RP]

Special

Przenosigora - A Sturgian mercenary in lands far away from his own. [Krenn 2]

Sviatogor - A mountain of a man, headhunter. [Pax 2]

Mordred - The greediest of mercenaries, betrayed a whole town just for coin. [Pax 1]

Sofia - A leper master surgeon, slowly died after finding a medicine that slowed down her demise. [Pax 2]

Deirdre - Deaf, lost and scared she found her father after working hard to get by. [Krenn 2]

Gallahad O'Hardy - Seventy year old master of medicine, one of the wisest people in the part of the country, hollower [Artisan RP]

Normal

Bilolus Rovigrad - My first character, from spawning in with nothing, not even a biography made his way to be a marshall of Velmonte. [CRP 3]

Anna Karadzic - Wife to an assassin, a serial killer herself. [CRP 4]

Amice_var_Sardou - A trubadour, local from Ambean [CRP 7]

A multitude of C_Chars such as C_Roza, C_Jean_Lightstrider, C_Ingrid

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Weronika Yekaterina
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 06:30:16 PM »
This still a thing?

Offline Charon

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord