Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Hearthhome/Zendarian Merchant Union Commune  (Read 226 times)

Offline Tyrion

• View Profile
Hearthhome/Zendarian Merchant Union Commune
« on: February 21, 2021, 05:57:36 PM »
Character name / organisation name: Hearthhome Commune & Zendarian Merchants Guild
Steam of Discord name (or add me, my links are in the topic above): Hani

Description of building: It's not a building, but a trading post settlement. Think Venice on stilts, but all wood. There will be a platform where the buildings will be on, and then a lower platform where the pier will be located which will be connected with a stairway. There will also be a jewel smithy on the settlement, a restaurant, and other assorted buildings alongside the trading post. Also communal housing and private housing, though we can be selective with chest placements. The organization will be almost 20 people with admin merchant characters. There maaaay be a wooden palisade, wall, and gate. But i don't think so for now.
Location of building: Screenshot here: https://gyazo.com/67f9461710ab1ef6f6c99055d58e0e9c
Reason for building: This organization is a settlement of traders, craftsmen, hunters, surgeons, and other assorted passive oriented characters. As well as the caravan guards. It's located on the river for trade.

What will the building add in terms of role-play, or general fun in-game?:

A hub of passive role-play, and a place to be at peace from war. (Though we will have DnD events where people can raid us for loot). Also a economic hub, and an engine of commerce. These people are meant to be impartial to the faction conflicts, but it's hard not to be roped in unless you stand separate. 

// On an OOC note, the shack in the old mercenary camp can just be moved to save kb/chests, and can serve as a workmans's shack.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:07:28 PM by Tyrion »

Offline Charon

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: Hearthhome/Zendarian Merchant Union Commune
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2021, 08:33:51 PM »
The tinderbox has been burnt, I repeat the tinderbox has been burnt.

Offline CheetaFRL

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Hearthhome/Zendarian Merchant Union Commune
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 08:39:41 PM »
The BR has been denied - It might be looked into in the future if another BR is made.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal