Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: waahid's staff app  (Read 376 times)

Offline waahid

• vaegir4life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
waahid's staff app
« on: February 21, 2021, 09:19:43 AM »
Steam Name: waahid

GUID: 2712795

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/waahid/

Discord ID: (don't have one but will make one if needed)

Current Position (If Applicable): Erkembald, Weaponsmith of Clan Krysolov

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

Experience in Similar Positions and/or Role-Play: I've been roleplaying since CRP 1 and played in about every scenario since then. I've already been an admin on the server Celestial_NA and I've been a bio checker in MULTIPLE scenarios regarding CRP. I enjoy it and seem to have a lot of free time on my hands so it'd be great to get started again so the admins can focus more on the in-game stuff. If I could name every character I played, it'd make this look a lot better but sadly I can't remember as so much has happened in my life since CRP 1 (I started at age 15, now 20). I've always been an admin for many servers on the late Persistent Frontiers and Persistent World. I've enjoyed every time I had the opportunity to help others.

I've also been admins on roleplay servers other games such as GTA, Garry's Mod, ARMA II, and DayZ. I've learned a lot over the years being an admin. Some skills I learned are being patient with people, understanding both sides of a story, keeping a situation that can be chaotic, at ease, and also how to deal with many different types of scenario's. It's truly something I enjoy doing and I'm willing to put as much time as I can into making sure everything is dealt with in the correct fashion.

What do you think you can bring to the team?: Because SageMcQuincy suggested I apply, I'm looking to become either an enforcer(while checking bios), or just a bio checker(I'm not very specific on what I'm applying for, I just want to help the staff team as it looks short handed on the forums), I can most definitely bring professionality, loyalty, and dedication. I work from home as well as do schooling from home so when I'm not in game, I can be on the forums do my job as such. I see that biography's will sit and sit for weeks/months and I'd like to make a difference. I am very intelligent and passionate with any job I am given the opportunity to do because I am always try to grow my knowledge. I've learned so much just playing CRP and met so many people over the years that I feel like I can make a difference even more. I've never applied for noble regardless of how long I've been playing and the experience I have but I have always sought to try to make the server better by helping the ones who keep it going.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:23:06 PM by waahid »

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: waahid's staff app
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 10:44:40 AM »
On hold
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 06:11:53 PM by Kingsperson »

Offline waahid

• vaegir4life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2021, 08:30:36 PM »
On hold

Ahh, sad. I was truly enjoying helping people :( A man from China joined the server (never met a Chinese here on CRP), he wanted to get on the forums to apply to speak Nord but they don't allow this website is his country so I referred him to the Swadian speaking towns and he got a job on the spot! That was the highlight of my day but not the only time I assisted people in need of help. I really enjoy this.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 08:33:28 PM by waahid »

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 05:46:24 AM »
Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal