Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Ironford Mining Hamlet - Building Request  (Read 203 times)

Offline WinstonMehrzad

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
Ironford Mining Hamlet - Building Request
« on: February 22, 2021, 02:56:50 PM »
Character name / organisation name: Eldert Scheur, support noble and vassal of Benedict, manager of mines.
Steam of Discord name (or add me, my links are in the topic above): I have you.

Description of building: It's clear in the picture. We need a wooden wall around our manor or house, it is obvious there. I am thinking of same walls like Vayejeg, as we are upgrading there to full stone, we could build wooden walls here. We do need a small door connected to those wooden planks and a main gate. Also, two watchtowers same like the one Vayejeg has, the one which Is used as gatehouse and one more at back. We are trying to move our houses/school in Vayejeg to here, we can split there and build here instead. Two houses are needed for our Hamlet to provide welfare for our habitants. And we are going to cut those threes down to use their woods for our structures. Thus, we will try to mine those stones with pickaxes and then embanking there. Void platform. There's also an open cells in mines. I didn't find any place but we need some place to set class for our players. About barracks, if you remember, I already have two houses in Valantford and one of them have resting beds and etc. Just move them to here if you are able and change there more likely to a barrack.

Location of building:

Reason for building: As recently, we took mines and made there one of our property, Bassguri granted there to my character, Eldert, and made me his vassal. I was planning to turn here to a Hamlet and currently too.

What will the building add in terms of role-play, or general fun in-game?:
By doing this we try to provide a very good, convenient and comfortable atmosphere for the players so that those in Valantford and in the future, if you accept, are Ironford, have enough fun, also and definitely other players. Sincerely, I would like to announce that if all members of the staff team agree to these terms and make it appropriate for the server, we are requesting to add a faction in tab menu or scoreboard for our hamlet and that I am here from the beginning of the server and I know what the server conditions say and I hope that by accepting this, I will be able to help both our good and new players, as well as our veterans, and offer them a good conditions for RP. I went through a lot of hardships and a lot of risks that might have caused something to happen to my character, and I hope that by accepting this, I would forget the past, that was all about terms. Also, we do offer new players a job as other villages do, or we could say as other Hamlets do.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 09:37:38 PM by Robberto »

Offline CheetaFRL

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Ironford Mining Hamlet - Building Request
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2021, 08:37:46 PM »
This request has been denied.

It´s not exactly necessary and will just be an extention of Valantford, in the future I am willing to look into smaller edits to the estate.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal