Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Wigmund Dontrell Unban appeal  (Read 268 times)

Offline Phil

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Wigmund Dontrell Unban appeal
« on: February 22, 2021, 03:30:31 PM »
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129474910/

Character's Name: Wigmund Dontrell

GUID: 2391899

Reasoning for the ban: Banned for stealing from chest, isnt english and stole lots from a chest.
Is what was stated to me by a different admin

What happened, in your view: My Character is poor and didn't want to spend money on food so in RP i robbed someones house for 3 meat pies as i didn't know it was against the rules to rob chests in general but knew robbing faction chests was power gaming and needed keep assault, as i thought if he left his private residence unlocked in RP i could steal from it as people would in real life.

How will you avoid being banned in future: I now know it isn't just faction chests that can't be robbed, i apologize but i didn't know it was a rule as on other servers it wasn't.

Offline Daemon

• View Profile
Re: Wigmund Dontrell Unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 03:33:23 PM »
Hi I’m your banning admin. Please read the rules and don’t take advantage of situations like this again, Since you have appealed and seem genuine you will be unbanned in three days please read the rules.

Offline Phil

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 03:45:33 PM »
I understand what i did was wrong but three days is a lot for just taking three meat pies from someones chest i get that i need to be punished could it be reduced to 1 day or something please?

Offline Daemon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 07:29:30 PM »
Resolved

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal