Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Unban appeal.  (Read 434 times)

Offline Talpo the ERPers Bane

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Unban appeal.
« on: February 18, 2021, 01:16:47 AM »
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107431326/

Character's Name: Charles Lofinov Aldini

GUID: 2756341

Reasoning for the ban: Metagame

What happened, in your view: Actually i don't know if it is the scene where Sybella got ck'ed or another one. But my intentions weren't literally do not metagame. In the other hand if it was when we Ko'ed the Tehlrogians, we were literally patrolling the whole day in tehlrog to find them. Still I'm a person who respects the rules, and respect the roleplay. I don't hold any OOC things as i go plenty IC during the game. I have sent a few admins the chats, showing any trace of metagame, unintentional metagame. I have no reason to metagame, my char was literally searching Sybella around the land, because they were getting closer after morcar's death.

How will you avoid being banned in future: Of course, as i've always done, roleplaying properly, not going against any rules. Using the steamchat only when needed (If it was that scene). I can surely bring the roleplay needed in Vayejeg, i wish to behave properly, following the rules.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 02:05:40 AM by Talpo the ERPers Bane »

Offline Daemon

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 05:37:24 AM by Daemon »

Offline Talpo the ERPers Bane

• View Profile
Re: Unban appeal.
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2021, 11:53:34 AM »
Hello, let me explain few things if you don't mind.

1- I gave that warning to Valantford since those two guys are ruining the rp, as it was given a truce of one month. Either case, if a fight broke out, the aggressore has a high percentage of CK, as it has always been. To prevent furhter fights, and them joining Fenada, so more problems because Fenadians would've welcomed them, i decided to start patrols in Tehlrog the whole day. The Captain Ailin, was given the order by the Baron and later from me, to patrol Tehlrog lands, and arrest, seize, and question any Tehlrog's soldier we could've seen.

2- After i sent the first warning during the day, Archie (Aka one of the two tehlrogians) logged immediately. We discovered right after he was in our steamchat. How is that supposed to be? Metagaming? I don't know to be honest, nor I care for. I don't report over a stupid log, i have time to do my things. But if you banned/warned me for this, i'd rather would have a look through the logs too. He could've stayed in safezones, so he was safe, since we were patrolling the whole day by """IC""" orders, directly from the Baron.

3-During the second warning, i literally warned everyone that bandits were around. Yes we call them bandits, they are Tehlrog's loyalists that are threatening Curin's peace. We know IC who they are, since they've attacked already twice in a day. I would like to remind you that a truce was enforced, even though Valantford marched two times on Fenada. Baron thought IC they were hiding these loyalists, so there's also rp beyond this "attemp of metagame". I'd say not a smart move from Valantford, but we didn't cw anyone, nor either attacked. A truce both IC and OOC enforced.

4-I was told IC few seconds after i sent the warning (Feel free to confront the logs and the messages i sent), by the soldiers that were appointed in Tehlrog (Uriah con vouch), that they were seen around. I quickly rode off to Vayejeg and rallied the men, which we marched then to Tehlrog and seized them. I gave a combat warning after of 5 minutes of talk, trying to avoid the fight, and question them. They drew the sword so we cut them down.

I've proven already i'm no metagamer, to wulf and hani once. I've proven i'm honest with daemon, giving back the 1.5k i was given by mistake, by Kingsman. I suppose i'll leave the admins the last word.

P.s: I've noticed that yesterday after an hour i was already unbanned. I tried because i had no response, in some time. And i wasn't banned no more. Please fix this before someone can rejoin after being banned, thank you. (Maybe was a temp ban, not sure though)

Edit: I've checked few minutes ago, and i result still unbanned. Maybe a glitch? Or a temp ban?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 12:13:38 PM by Talpo the ERPers Bane »

Offline Rurimidori

• View Profile
Re: Unban appeal.
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2021, 02:11:33 PM »
Resolved locking this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal