Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: warwick unban appeal  (Read 356 times)

Offline international frog solidarity

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
warwick unban appeal
« on: February 15, 2021, 11:54:17 PM »
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203094319

Character's Name: Phil_Dinklederov/Mike_Swanner.

GUID: 3467405.

Reasoning for the ban: Illegal wealth transfer.

What happened, in your view: As my main character was uninvolved with the fighting on Sunday, I decided to join it on a newspawn character. I logged on a character on which I had some money (about 353 coins) and a spiked club and dropped it on the floor. I then picked it up on the other character and proceeded to fight in the larger skirmishes in Ambean. I was later notified that the staff had found out about it and banned me.

How will you avoid being banned in future: I suppose I'll not wealth transfer illegally. I understand that attempting to support a side which I wanted to win OOCly by supporting it with wealth transferred money and a weapon is not only immoral and a very severe rulebreak, it also stands against everything I stand for - order, law and total dedication to upholding the former two values. It is stupid of me to think I can treat CRP like a trolling fest on which to squander away my free time ruining other people's roleplaying experiences, and I now understand that my mistakes were - although in scale minimal and unimportant - very grave. I am sorry for my crimes. I truly am. I ask that the staff team forgive me for this and look on me favorably by lessening my ban sentence.

Offline shin

• Washed up degen.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: warwick unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 01:57:29 PM »
Following staff discussion and your appeal, you will be unbanned on the 25th of February.

While the value of the WT is small, we have a zero tolerance policy.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal