Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Bilolus - Noble Application  (Read 496 times)

Offline Portugese Bilolus

• Better Man Doing Nothing Gang
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
Bilolus - Noble Application
« on: February 16, 2021, 06:42:43 PM »
Steam Profile:
Portugese Bilolus

Character's Name:
Dante Miles Quiniticilius

Biography Link (if applicable):
It'd be difficult for me to dish one out so quickly - but while this is spoken on, I will be taking care of it.

Character's Status & Position:
Elderly Nobleman, support noble to the new FL, his family had served [FL family] since days of his great, great ancestors. A knight.

Description of the Character:
 This oddly named gentleman is a kadet of a dying family line, with once great name - that he still bears with great pride. Dantes' family made it the utmost importance to hold up their Calrad ancestry, rather than bend to the Vlandian, and then Swadian culture taking them over, even though allegiances changed, the style of life and how they bear themselfes did not - and it may be over two hundred years since the Empire fell, but Quinticillians still style themselfes after those people. Dante is a true renneissance man - he was drawn to the lands, primarily because of his loyal service to his lord/lady, but secondarily with interest in the local ruins, and canals - surely built by some greater civilization than those of Swadians, Vlandians or Nords.

He will be a great exccentric, chosing to follow ancient styles of life, very educated and mostly peaceful - a painter, historian, archeologist and even a medician in some degree. His life philosophy asks him to question every thing he does in life, wchich can lead him in to some absurd debates.

Character's Goals:
- His goals, first off will be an utmostly loyal service - due to him being tied to FLs' family since generations, he won't be able to let himself abandon him/her - following until the end.
- He will never cause conflict himself, and will avoid it - deciding to leave himself to interests of his own, medical, occult, historical, astrological - even archeological.
- I always hoped to create this sort of event where people come together to uncover some sort of ruin, wchich leads to a whole chain of events - sort of an archeological site, it will be the first and primary target of Dante, perhaps using this half-submerged tower behind Vayjeg.
- His life philosophy might be similiar to Socrates, therefore Dante might come in to some conflict with the on-map church, but only if it'd not benefit the local populace.
- Creating a plethora of things to do for the garrison and populace of Tehlrog, such as feasts training sessions that involve more than simply left clicking and perhaps some involvement of EMs in some passive event ideas I have!

In your opinion, what can you add to the faction in terms of general well-being (Ideas for Events/Type of Noble that you wish to play/Can you bring members to the faction with your noble?)
I listed some of my event ideas above, more would be things that I come up with on the go - it'd be quite fun for people to perhaps participate in some sort of a challenge in wchich an EM would play as the enviroment, the whole event chain of the excavation site to involve players in. My character will be the main advisor to his FL, aswell as someone that the people of the faction could spend time with, he'd have his use in combat ofcourse - but perhaps more importantly in administration, due to his education. With me, some older players will come - its not anything great few in numbers but due to me hoping tot come with Reyne, if there is few of us I could perhaps ask some of my friends that are no longer active and see if more people would be interested.

Reason for Application:
Its a fresh take, on the idea we had during the start of the scenario - me and Reyne! I'd be happy to play as a noble, I have some time to spare almost everyday and will to try on something new. And since a spot freed up in Tehlrog for me to play and try out a new enviroment, different to Ambean i thought I should give it a go.

Previous Characters:
Noble

Isabella D'Arcenaux - The deaf lady of Arcenaux, briefly a faction leader [DRP]

Rostislav_the_Leper - The dying Boyar that slowly withered away during the scenario [DRP]

Karim_al-Habri - A leader of Sarranid host [CRP 6]

Jenisej_z_Wadowic - Marshall to the Boyar [CRP 5]

Hrihory_Oxardoz - The Vaegir diplomat [Pax 1]

Anne Marie Mortimer - The Cultist Countess. [Delorious RP]

Special

Przenosigora - A Sturgian mercenary in lands far away from his own. [Krenn 2]

Sviatogor - A mountain of a man, headhunter. [Pax 2]

Mordred - The greediest of mercenaries, betrayed a whole town just for coin. [Pax 1]

Sofia - A leper master surgeon, slowly died after finding a medicine that slowed down her demise. [Pax 2]

Deirdre - Deaf, lost and scared she found her father after working hard to get by. [Krenn 2]

Gallahad O'Hardy - Seventy year old master of medicine, one of the wisest people in the part of the country, hollower [Artisan RP]

Normal

Bilolus Rovigrad - My first character, from spawning in with nothing, not even a biography made his way to be a marshall of Velmonte. [CRP 3]

Anna Karadzic - Wife to an assassin, a serial killer herself. [CRP 4]

Amice_var_Sardou - A trubadour, local from Ambean [CRP 7]

A multitude of C_Chars such as C_Roza, C_Jean_Lightstrider, C_Ingrid
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 02:57:55 PM by Portugese Bilolus »

Offline Portugese Bilolus

• Better Man Doing Nothing Gang
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
Re: Bilolus - Noble Application
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 06:22:25 PM »
Seeing as there are already people in Tehlrog, that seem to have been chosen - please treat this as a possible factionless nobleman app, I am abit busy to edit it right now in to it, but it'll change somewhat if he is not in a fac.

Offline Rat03

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Bilolus - Noble Application
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 11:44:30 PM »
Denied sorry.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal