Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Reyne's noble app  (Read 327 times)

Offline reyne

• View Profile
Reyne's noble app
« on: February 16, 2021, 02:37:56 PM »
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133714278/

Character's Name: Amandine de Ambreaux (Editable)

Biography Link (if applicable): I had one up in the old version of this character, but it is now useless.

Character's Status & Position: Amandine de Ambreux is a noble lady, my intention for her is to either be a FL or support noble for Tehlrog.

Description of the Character: Amandine is a strong-willed, young woman bearing certainly no sense of duty but to herself, willing to sacrifice any morals or ethics for the achievement of her goals. She is very orderly and ambitious - in that order, her sense of "stability" being much greater than her personal ambition. She seeks, for one, to establish herself firmly and deeply, and her volatile moral code is surely to help her grasp at those straws. She is usually manipulative, and has no qualms with being dishonest, but is great at acting the contrary. Having reached where she is now, she is all willing to maintain her position, or to help maintain the position of her (family member insert).

Character's Goals: Amandine’s goals are basically to bring some flavour to the noble scene. I had planned to make Amandine the sister of a dead nobleman who had participated in the race for land in the region with the two Swadian FL’s, but who died on the way and thus Amandine was left abandoned by the men he had recruited and had any chance of getting land for her family from them. During the time from the scenario that passed until now, Amandine has been recruiting, negotiating, and ganing favour with nobles both in the borderlands, using herself and others as bargaining chips to gain a position in Curin for herself, or for a family member. With the people who would want to noble with me if I got FL, (Bilolus), one could surely expect a lot of carousing, plotting, cunning, menacing and bribing. Amandine's attempts will be to plant her roots deep, and will want to turn/ and or help turn Tehlrog into a cosmopolitan faction, the underdog at the center of the map, tying it deep into the influence and intrigues of the rest of the region. Right in the center of the map, with various factions trying to snatch it from the influence of Ambean, we will attempt to steer Tehlrog to survival - all around Curin!

In your opinion, what can you add to the faction in terms of general well-being (Ideas for Events/Type of Noble that you wish to play/Can you bring members to the faction with your noble? I think that this idea will surely be something special - instead of the usual family take-over, Amandine as FL would be different - an unmarried baroness, right in the middle of the map. It will allow for us to bring in nobles that are perhaps not directly related to the main house (Ambreux), and thus will perhaps allow us to mix cultures, people, players, different styles of noble and common roleplay better.  As a support noble - Amandine could be a further bargaining chip, and a strong advisor to the head of the faction. Enfy will also come back, and that is a positive!

Reason for Application: I wanted to play something unique - and somekind of more relaxed noble than the FL’s or support’s I played. I’ve seen a lot of marriage intrigue this scenario - and I think an unmarried, female FL would certainly be something that would interest me. Due to my exams and all, I’ve only recently started playing the scenario more actively, and have mostly been just fucking around, but for those who know me, im feel ready to throw myself into this, either as the FL or as a support noble.

Previous Characters:

- Joachim Lutold - Abbot of Saint Quintus in DLRP.
- Ludwig von Tahlberl - Support noble and eventually FL in Pax 1.
- Hermann von Plis - Event noble in DLRP.
- A ton of other more lasting or less lasting event noble chars from Krenn 1 to now.
- Ursula de Alban - Land-owner in Krenn 4. Was involved in a lot of Braccan politics, famous for the best wine in roleplay..
- Thyra Aeldridge - Land-Owner in Pax2.
- Leopold Kieller - Faction Regent (FL briefly) in DRP and Land-Owner. Fancy crazy rich surgeon.
- Maris Decima Furia - Land-Owner in Krenn 2. Angry woman who rose up the ranks of the Aserai, became retainer, courtier, advisor.
- Katarina - Sweet Sturgian mercenary who caused up a lot of problems in Krenn 1.
- Anna Einarova - Nordic slave who managed to turn her luck around in Pax 1 - Eventually married the brother of the Vaegir Ataman and was lady-in-waiting to the Countess Juliet von Schonherr.
- Durran Redjoy - Smith, torturer with a fancy for nails in Pax 1. Famous drunkard.
- Alexandra - Vampire girl who generated a lot of roleplay into late Pax 2, wholesome gal who eventually became a land-owner alongside her human husband. Excellent cook.

Offline Wulf

• View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
Re: Reyne's noble app
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 01:53:44 AM »
Processed

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal