Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Unban appeal.  (Read 335 times)

Offline Jack32

• I move.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
Unban appeal.
« on: February 15, 2021, 03:17:00 PM »
Steam Link: Jack

Character's Name: Alberto

GUID: 2393001

Reasoning for the ban: Combat logging.

What happened, in your view: There was a skirmish outside of Vayejeg, I was on Alberto running outside and in drawing the Nords over. I hit some guys shield a couple of times and ran back, then I was shot twice by a bow, I ran back inside Vayejegs keep to take cover, a minute or so later I was called from downstairs to go for dinner, as it was 18:20 which is usually the normal time for eating food. So I typed in OOC chat, I got dinner. Even waited for a while and logged, went downstairs, ate my food, came back, and logged back on. A whole day goes by I try to log on today to find out im banned.

Here is a steam log of Daemon and me, Daemon is the banning admin.

[Yesterday, 18:23]
Daemon:
   why did uj log

[Yesterday, 18:57]
Jack32:
   what

Edit: This is when I saw his message, not when I got back. I'm not sure exactly about the time I got back.

How will you avoid being banned in the future: I guess not go downstairs to eat food? I really didn't do anything wrong here. And it is even in logs that I typed that I have to go for dinner. 

I don't think it's fair that I get banned for not wanting to starve IRL. And being called downstairs.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 04:25:24 PM by Jack32 »
We move.

Offline Wulf

• View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
Re: Unban appeal.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 04:34:47 PM »
Resolved

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal