Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Bognie Unban appeal  (Read 332 times)

Offline Ze Sultan

• View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
Bognie Unban appeal
« on: February 14, 2021, 10:29:50 PM »
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pabbay

Character's Name: Dughlas MacGilleMhoire

GUID: 3782 and i dont know the rest

Reasoning for the ban: Meta gaming

What happened, in your view:

I was taking part in the faire, and sadly with half the events cancelled I grew a little bored and maybe even insane after listening to the same four songs of the lute for around 20 mins. Anyway I saw one of my friends leaving the area and since I had nothing better to do I followed them hoping to get a scene or anything to pass the time.

Ended up that I was following someone who knew OOC information and injected myself into that scene which I have been told caused some issues later on in the night?

However I logged of before these later scenes and had no clues of them. I logged on in the morning with no issue, someone asked if I was post to be banned. I was a little confused and then went on riding around until I was just kicked. I asked an admin what this issue was an he kindly told me.

How will you avoid being banned in future:

In the future I will attempt to avoid putting myself into scenes in such a manner as it on occasions can create a negative atmosphere with people entering scenes which they had no real stake in which can cause further issues.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 10:53:31 PM by Bognie »

Offline shin

• Washed up degen.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Bognie Unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 06:22:27 PM »
You have been unbanned following your appeal.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal