Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: [Noble app] Open app for noble  (Read 386 times)

Offline Skingrine

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
[Noble app] Open app for noble
« on: February 14, 2021, 07:05:28 AM »
I called the thread a open app, so staff can debate on where to place me if accepted.

Steam Profile:

Skingrine, like my forum name.

Character's Name:

Up to debate.

Biography Link (if applicable):

To be made after staff discussion.

Character's Status & Position:

Preferably a faction leader. I heard currently stuff happened which left faction(s) without a proper faction leader. Up for staff for a debate. Though I don't mind playing a support role. My main goal is FL.

Description of the Character:

I'll leave that for the staff debate. I can play both Nordic and Swadian characters which I've done multiple times. Trying to give the char more traditional stuff. We'll see!

Character's Goals:

To bring roleplay to the server and let it prosper. Ranging from dealing with day-to-day situations to just fun events. and I can think of many ways for people not to get bored. And of course, bringing less salt in the server than already there. One of the character's main goals is attempting to create peace on the map, and do things together.  While it may be hard for both IC and OOC, I try to achieve this by planning events together with other FL's. One thing is for sure when hosting feasts anyone is welcome to attend it as a sign of goodwill. I will do the same if the role turns out to be a support noble.

In your opinion, what can you add to the faction in terms of general well-being (Ideas for Events/Type of Noble that you wish to play/Can you bring members to the faction with your noble?

Fun training. While I may not be good in combat, I am good at organizing events. For example training and tournaments. But I do intend to bring a lot more than just that. or at least I try. No false promising from me. And feasts.. a lot of them! :)

Reason for Application:

The server as of now lacks proper nobles. Not pointing at anyone in general. Time for less ooc and more ic.

Previous Characters:

WRP;
Marry Valente,
Remmelt.
Robby Shooyer.
C James Marksen,
Rhoselin,
Willem or Johan Vandell. I don't remember.

Solgaard;
Roghard,
Flokirh,
Willem Stegeman.

MBRP 1;
Flokirh.

CRP 1;
Mary Stake,
Leonardo Laquinto (forgot first name),
Remmelt.

CRP 3;
Aziza,
RPed a noble lady with Saisset as last name, sister to Dustin back then. Forgot the name.

CRP 4,
blabla_MacNardi (Mother of the family).

CRP 6;
Gregor Dubh. First support, later FL.

Krenn 1;
Trasamund Pertengi. Being a child later a FL,
Violette Eymor.

Krenn 2;
George Komnimos. A magistrate who was supposed to revive a dead faction, with massive debts. Stood my ground.

Darkmyre;
Ulf_Ulf-Alfsson.

Delorious Network;
Aurora.

CRP 7;
Nya.

I'll add I preferably roleplay a male rather than a female. But then again, only roleplayed a lady once. All options are upon the table.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 01:00:57 PM by Skingrine »

Offline Skingrine

• View Profile
Re: [Noble app] Open app for noble
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 07:28:31 PM »
Like others. I am also closing this app. Not a single thread got replied to, and nobles got chosen by the staff team without notifying other members that were applying apparently? A disgusting act. Oh well.

Might aswell remove the Noble Application section.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 07:32:14 PM by Skingrine »

Offline Rat03

• View Profile
Re: [Noble app] Open app for noble
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2021, 11:43:32 PM »
Denied because fl has been picked already. we will contact you about somting else.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal