Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Waahid Ban Appeal  (Read 275 times)

Offline waahid

• vaegir4life
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
Waahid Ban Appeal
« on: February 13, 2021, 10:16:39 PM »
Steam Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/waahid/
Character's Name:
Edouard
GUID:
Reasoning for the ban:
"Stealing" weapons from the armory and selling them
What happened, in your view:
The weapons I sold and told Bass about were the weapons that were found inside of homes that rent weren't paid for. Those DO NOT INCLUDE armor that was from the armory. If it were in the armory, it wouldn't be in a home. As Bailiff I had access to every home and homes that werent paid for, I went in and  cleared each building for the next renter to come. He decided to take what I said as weapons from the armory and send this to an Admin who took it upon himself to -ban- me instead of questioning me about this. Which I'm sure the Admin was Wulf, who works for Valentford as well. A biased and ridiculous ban. This is quite funny. And for the record, none of it was sold it was all given to the members of the faction. This was a bluff.

Refer back to my poster where I was selling goods, NONE of those are even given to the Valentford as weapons for the faction. The spear, sword, sabre, and a few more were BOUGHT from merchants. The armor I was selling came from the VILLA's CHEST after it was abandoned and I took it over.

And let's not get started how Bass tried to tell my IC character that the gloves he had on were faction gear when they were -in FACT- my own gear. That is the reason why my character died. It's obvious he just wants gear for his faction and proof of that is him demanding my gloves and saying its my fault that he didn't know that it was mine and he also lied about the stuff I posted for sale. When he knows NONE of that was even in his faction's armory.

How will you avoid being banned in future:
Find out more information about where to get stuff.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 11:20:59 PM by waahid »

Offline Charon

• View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: Waahid Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 11:13:26 PM »
As the admin who banned you.

I was called on to investigate the robbery of the school grounds chests by Eldert_Scheur, after looking through the logs I found you emptying a chest of gear in a location where you should not have gotten keys to. All the gear in that location is organisation gear specific to the school and people were banned before for taking from very same chests.

In the end both faction gear and organisation gear is not something that can be stolen without some kind of admin approval.

Finally your ban was a perm ban until appeal which I'll be setting to 5 days.

Offline waahid

• vaegir4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 11:15:50 PM »
As the admin who banned you.

I was called on to investigate the robbery of the school grounds chests by Eldert_Scheur, after looking through the logs I found you emptying a chest of gear in a location where you should not have gotten keys to. All the gear in that location is organisation gear specific to the school and people were banned before for taking from very same chests.

In the end both faction gear and organisation gear is not something that can be stolen without some kind of admin approval.

Finally your ban was a perm ban until appeal which I'll be setting to 5 days.

I was told that was my land and civil office as Bailiff! Those lands were directly told to me by Bass that they were mine and I should have gotten keys to that building.

Offline Charon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 11:18:53 PM »
I'll be extending my investigations then.

Offline waahid

• vaegir4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 11:22:12 PM »
I'll be extending my investigations then.

Thank you. I had no clue this was about the school and thought it was included in my civil office up until this point. I had not one clue or was I told that... But I do own up to emptying the chest of the school as I was trying to get Valentford restarted with a new Baron.

Offline Charon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2021, 05:50:53 PM »
After deliberation I've decided to turn your ban into a stern warning to watch out with taking items any chests you do not personally own, if you need to have a chest emptied of its contents contact an admin before you do so.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal