Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Vayejegs EC slaughter by powergaming admins /w video  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Becca

• View Profile
Re: Vayejegs EC slaughter by powergaming admins /w video
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2021, 03:35:09 PM »
My response (I played Cedric) - Images are clickable to make them larger.

2 minutes before combat warning was given, I removed my greatsword (which was for aesthetic) as I thought it would be unfair to fight with that in a fight scene, would cause more salt as it is a very powerful weapon and well known as my OOC weapon of choice. I changed to a warhammer and shield which I had held in my inventory and was using earlier in the RP.

I dragged you and you refused to move, typing in LOOC immediately after being downed and continuing while I was attempting to drag you. Given that the combat was still continuing and it had moved closer to me, I swung at Alard and hit him once.

It was made very clear that if you continued down the path you were going down with your roleplay (accusing the Baron of murdering the previous Baron) that you were committing treason and that the chance of CK would be very high. There were many different ways for you to approach the situation and you chose the only one that would lead to your character death, which was attempting to stage a mutiny.

See below key moments that lead to your characters demise;

4. Your CK was not enforced by any admins presiding in the scene (me and Daemon) and was instead conferred with non-affiliated Admins, as well as Pike. Any time you are rebelling or committing treasonous acts against a Faction Leader, expect the same result.

5. The reason Admin EC's were present in the first place was to ensure a stable settling of the new FL and supporting nobility. This was achieved. Bassguri (Benedict) gave you many, many ample opportunities to resolve the situation amicably and remain either in the faction or leave of your own accord with your men. You decided instead to accuse him of murder and attempt to coup his military.

Given all of the above, I appreciate that your character dying is a very tense time for any roleplayer. Hope you're alright.

Thank you.

the video i posted shows what really happened mate, no point trying to justify your actions

Offline Bartolomeo

• Fuckin' Jeggers
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2021, 03:43:50 PM »
"ah yeah ive got a GS, that's too broken to fight with. hold on, let me pull out the best 1h tincan killer in the game, that'll balance this out"
---[[DOWNLOADING GITHUB]]---

Offline Becca

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2021, 03:48:50 PM »
Great sword sucks for group fighting which is why he switched, it could of even won the fight from the damage and knock down it does

Offline Becca

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2021, 03:49:55 PM »
Nobody tried to coup, Benedict was the invader by not showing any papers or proof of who he is, just trapping people in rooms and threatening them, assaulting them

Offline Becca

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2021, 03:51:11 PM »
If you want to kill the faction do it ICly, not OOCly using admin spawned tincans and power gaming because you're above the rules

Offline OOC Fighter #5

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2021, 04:00:19 PM »
@shin You can't drag a person while holding a weapon & shield and hitting people in the back.

Offline Yoko

• View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2021, 04:03:36 PM »
If what people say is true, why take the aggressive approach to seating a new FL?
Just creates shite like this

Offline Gapel

• View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2021, 04:04:22 PM »
"ah yeah ive got a GS, that's too broken to fight with. hold on, let me pull out the best 1h tincan killer in the game, that'll balance this out"
nawh flanged mace is better

Offline Bartolomeo

• Fuckin' Jeggers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2021, 04:05:28 PM »
nawh flanged mace is better

i thought you'd have preferred the sickle.
---[[DOWNLOADING GITHUB]]---

Offline Bassguri

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2021, 04:09:58 PM »
Right, thought I’d clear a few things up, I was asked to replace Buns as FL when he self-cked his character, didn’t actually know that Alders had wanted to become FL after him, but what done is done I guess.

Becca was given several opportunities to either align himself with the new faction or leave, as long as his guys handed in any equipment loaned out to them by the previous FL. It was made very clear that trying to start a mutiny would lead to his character’s death, made even worse when Gregory accused my character, Benedict of killing his own nephew and then trying to rally Vayejeg against him.

As for the apparent death of the battered shields, the mercenaries were all freed shortly after Becca’s death.

Offline CheetaFRL

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2021, 04:12:24 PM »
The whole thing´s a bit weak imo, while I don´t think its powergaming I do agree that it´s weak shit to bring in some EC (even if they are to stay) tincans that wreak havoc over characters with biography that have been there since day 1, just to ck them over an OOC issue.

Atleast the noble´s or high ranked faction members should´ve had a word into helping decide what happens next, they have put in a lot of work in keeping the trash factions alive.

That´s just my two cents.

Offline Kingsperson

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2021, 04:21:07 PM »
This is being looked into. Locked

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal