Vørdэw!ndt.™

Author Topic: Vayejegs EC slaughter by powergaming admins /w video  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Becca

• View Profile
Vayejegs EC slaughter by powergaming admins /w video
« on: February 08, 2021, 02:43:46 PM »
Combat hungry tincan event chars came and tookover our faction, all OOC influenced and started cking our chars that have been here since the start

What did i do to deserve a ck? well a admin can post logs but all I said was i'm loyal to Valant family and did not know their faces, I was then told to come into a room and then surrounded with the door locked, they kept pressuring me into leaving in a discreet way then they dragged me off outside when I said I wanted to find the killer of our baron and pushed out the gates

Then they surrounded me again at the gates and started big dicking like they had done to EVERY single member of our faction all day just because we're under geared, this is disgusting behaviour from staff, CRP has much better standards than this kind of RP

Not only did they do this but they power gamed heavily while doing it which I have a video of

The rule breaker here a admin character named Cedrick_Lucroy
as you can see I ran into trees where i couldn't see hits (stupid of me xd) and got instantly knocked down by the MACE and shield he spawned in from his inv with no emote

I didn't make edits to make it clear but you can see he has a great sword but then suddenly pulls out a mace and shield out his ass without emotes or any RP what so ever, people have been permed for this before

After I am ko'd you can see Cedrick dragging me off with his weapon and shield equipped (power gaming) as you should not have weapons and shields while dragging, he then without a emote continues to go whack someone in the back running at them and then runs back to me and expects me to follow without a single emote what so ever, just a ooc demand saying Move over and over, he then teleports me 5 times with no emotes of dropping me to run over and hit people or pick me back up
he then continued to fight without emotes while holding me, sprinting around likes hes a fucking hulk

he spams Move in ooc chat but this is a roleplay server mate and your roleplay here is absolute dog shit and heavily power gamed

I know people from other factions dislike us so this will turn into a arguement from shitposters but people should know what happened to our fac, Wilelm was the heir not this new character too it was just pushed OOC without speaking to any of our faction or warning us

Offline Kume

• View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
Re: Vayejegs EC slaughter by powergaming admins /w video
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 02:53:07 PM »
This scenario is gonna be a mix of CRP 1 - 3 - kingsman 2k20

Bringing offmap nobles to CK original chars who were the only hope to keep Vayejeg alive and people who put effort every single day just to get blown cause ur mad we quitted, seriously ? lmao what a lame movement from the staff

Offline WinstonMehrzad

• View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 02:58:55 PM »
That's the thing Becca, on every faction, IC will work on them but on our faction, only OOC :D. Btw, Hendrik's father was the only boy in Valant familiy and now, his brother Is here???? Sorry, what???? And a big question Is that he Is a court member??? What??? Isn't this thing kind of abusing title and position??? Well, I am a court member too then. Let me tell you something, someone who fight with his own soldiers inside of his village will not resist more than 1 month. And another question, ECs are those people who are selected among us and they have to follow the rules, who are they even? This kind of non RP Is ridiculous and unbelievable for real. And the funniest thing Is that someone enforced Becca's ck, the person who was here from the start of server and now, an EC just killed him? Really? With what purpose and belief may I ask?

Offline FlameLord

• 'You better not be a manhunter!'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral

Offline WinstonMehrzad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 03:02:32 PM »
And sadly, I don't have any screenshot from that scene but Eloise can vouch for It that those ECs were trying to incite a conflict with Ambeans, they were just baiting one of the Ambean's guard, If I am wrong, tell me.

Offline Bartolomeo

• Fuckin' Jeggers
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2021, 03:03:03 PM »
i actually watched 90% of this event. the CK is justifiable as you attacked the new FL in apparent mutiny, even if it was just a case of misunderstanding. the CK imo is justified

what isnt justified is how shin behaved in this scene. he spent the entire time acting tough, picking fights. he later ruled on his own scene, powergamed by dragging you off (a small thing but still powergaming), antagonized in OOC, and just generally acted like a dick. he didnt give becca a single second to actually RP out the death (regardless of whether or not becca was OOC stalling, which he may have been). the fact he spawned himself tin and a GS is also so incredibly stereotypical of shin. even after the CK was complete, all he had to say was "wipe now", without even giving becca the courtesy of a death emote.

CK justified, ECs justified in existing on map, but a terrible show from the admins. they treated becca as if he were a brain-dead left clicker when the man has clearly made an effort to RP on this character.
---[[DOWNLOADING GITHUB]]---

Offline Becca

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2021, 03:05:34 PM »
i actually watched 90% of this event. the CK is justifiable as you attacked the new FL in apparent mutiny, even if it was just a case of misunderstanding. the CK imo is justified

what isnt justified is how shin behaved in this scene. he spent the entire time acting tough, picking fights. he later ruled on his own scene, powergamed by dragging you off (a small thing but still powergaming), antagonized in OOC, and just generally acted like a dick. he didnt give becca a single second to actually RP out the death (regardless of whether or not becca was OOC stalling, which he may have been). the fact he spawned himself tin and a GS is also so incredibly stereotypical of shin. even after the CK was complete, all he had to say was "wipe now", without even giving becca the courtesy of a death emote.

CK justified, ECs justified in existing on map, but a terrible show from the admins. they treated becca as if he were a brain-dead left clicker when the man has clearly made an effort to RP on this character.

I didn't actually attack them they surrounded us and combat warned us because we wanted answers for why their dragging knights out of the keep and throwing them outside trying to take their equipment, when i got thrown out many of our garrison came over as these new guys came in and just threw out their marshal like he's common trash

Offline Kume

• View Profile
  • Faction: Manhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2021, 03:07:58 PM »
I really want to understand the staff's intention in this case, what are they trying to do by wiping out the last remaining characters in the faction !?
Those EC nobles should've came to calm the situation not to incite even more problems by slaughtering the swadian lives, it kinda looked like a raiding from my view and a dogshit roleplay from the staff who should be an "example" to the community
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 03:10:44 PM by Kume »

Offline Septimus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2021, 03:18:48 PM »
I really want to understand the staff's intention in this case, what are they trying to do by wiping out the last remaining characters in the faction !?
Those EC nobles should've came to calm the situation not to incite even more problems by slaughtering the swadian lives, it kinda looked like a raiding from my view and a dogshit roleplay from the staff who should be an "example" to the community

Apart from the two surcoat guards everyones RP was actually pretty good and I understand the idea of kinda "cleansing" the Vayejeg garrison since most of our people were acting like - Oh I'm not sure if I'm so interested in Vayejeg I might just leave - and shit like that. So Benedict made them swear oaths and made sure that this time people know who is in charge.

However, the two surcoats kept making trouble between Vayejeg and Ambeans which happens when people with zero knowledge of a faction arrive as EC's, don't give a shit about consequences and create weird RP.

Aaaand the most important thing - Hendriks sudden death was completely ignored, we said that we should deal with the vaegir attackers and they chose to better just slaughter our own garrison??? When they arrived I think Benedict was asking who did this to Hendrik and I thought - Oh cool, we will literally deal with the only thing that matters right now.. - But no... Classic Vayejeg. We had to kill some of our own dudes first so we are at a disadvantage

Offline Tyro

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2021, 03:21:14 PM »
fantastic roleplay and show of ABILITY from the event characters

im glad the event characters are really being worked on and events are being thought upon to further improve the scenario in a direction where players will continue enjoying the scenario, not serving scripted events being forced upon them by staff.

im also glad that the staff team really worked on those event characters rules and picked up on one of my suggestions by forcing on-map characters to rp consequences by spawning themselves tin and inciting infighting in a faction already crippled by the leave of their FL while the tin knights they brought on map cks one of it's warrior nobles attempting to revive their faction.

hell of a way to have people enjoy the server

Fantastic idea, glad staff are totally not leading the server into its eventual doom with ridicilous event ideas and goals and im glad they picked up on their mistakes of before.

sarcasm above

Offline OOC Fighter #5

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2021, 03:22:35 PM »
- The EC's tried to incite a conflict with Ambean

- Whole Mercenary Company was CKed that has been active everyday by EC's

- Apparently the Uncle that you've never met and you never knew about inherited Valantford than the Brother who did everything for the faction and would make sense icly to inherit.

- Rushed CK's for characters that have been actively RPing.

Offline The Emperors Death Korp

• Got shot in the anus
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2021, 03:24:54 PM »
- The EC's tried to incite a conflict with Ambean

- Whole Mercenary Company was CKed that has been active everyday by EC's

- Apparently the Uncle that you've never met and you never knew about inherited Valantford than the Brother who did everything for the faction and would make sense icly to inherit.

- Rushed CK's for characters that have been actively RPing.
what company got cked?
They want to surrender? No they want us to surrender. Nuts!

Offline OOC Fighter #5

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2021, 03:25:58 PM »

Offline shin

• Washed up degen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2021, 03:29:08 PM »
My response (I played Cedric) - Images are clickable to make them larger.

2 minutes before combat warning was given, I removed my greatsword (which was for aesthetic) as I thought it would be unfair to fight with that in a fight scene, would cause more salt as it is a very powerful weapon and well known as my OOC weapon of choice. I changed to a warhammer and shield which I had held in my inventory and was using earlier in the RP.

I dragged you and you refused to move, typing in LOOC immediately after being downed and continuing while I was attempting to drag you. Given that the combat was still continuing and it had moved closer to me, I swung at Alard and hit him once.

It was made very clear that if you continued down the path you were going down with your roleplay (accusing the Baron of murdering the previous Baron) that you were committing treason and that the chance of CK would be very high. There were many different ways for you to approach the situation and you chose the only one that would lead to your character death, which was attempting to stage a mutiny.

See below key moments that lead to your characters demise;

4. Your CK was not enforced by any admins presiding in the scene (me and Daemon) and was instead conferred with non-affiliated Admins, as well as Pike. Any time you are rebelling or committing treasonous acts against a Faction Leader, expect the same result.

5. The reason Admin EC's were present in the first place was to ensure a stable settling of the new FL and supporting nobility. This was achieved. Bassguri (Benedict) gave you many, many ample opportunities to resolve the situation amicably and remain either in the faction or leave of your own accord with your men. You decided instead to accuse him of murder and attempt to coup his military.

Given all of the above, I appreciate that your character dying is a very tense time for any roleplayer. Hope you're alright.

Thank you.

Offline The Emperors Death Korp

• Got shot in the anus
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2021, 03:29:14 PM »
Battered Shields
bruh what the actual fuck staff. Why do you need to get involved with everything all the time. Should have just let the faction settle this out themselves, they had a legitimate heir in hendriks younger brother. But you guys wanted someone else cause ooc is more important than ic for this faction.
They want to surrender? No they want us to surrender. Nuts!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal